So Close Yet So Far

"It should call ME daddy. Just like you do." I said with a wink. The doctor looked at us with widened eyes. Nayeon almost choked. She slapped my arm playfully while looking down with a blush.

"I hope our baby doesn't end up like you." Nayeon chuckled and I pouted.

"Just kidding hehe. I'd love it for our kid to be like you. I'm sure she'd get all the girls, just like you..." Nayeon said sadly. I chuckled and looked at her lovingly.

"You already think that our baby will like girls?" I asked with a goofy smile.

"I—"

"And by the way, the only girl that I want is you." I cut her off. Nayeon blushed madly.

"But there's so many other pretty girls..." She said, feeling insecure.

"In my eyes there are no other pretty girls. Just you. Only you. You're the only girl that can make my heart race. You put all the other girls to shame." I said with a genuine smile. She bit her lip, suppressing a smile.

"I love you." I said as I pecked Nayeon on the lips lovingly.

"I love you more."

(A/N: Nice to see that someone's relationship is going smooth in this story haha.😅)

Dahyun's POV

Momo's still not here. I guess I made the right choice then...

I sighed as I stared out of my balcony.

Where are you? Are you missing me like I miss you?

I kept staring at Momo's post. Who is that girl? Are they together? I broke up with IU for you!!! I-I love you... idiot. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Momo is a Pabo.

I punched the couch sadly.

I picked up the bottle of Soju, clenching the drink tightly as I stared at the picture of Momo's possibly new girlfriend.

She's pretty.

I sighed once again as I took another swing at the alcoholic beverage. I can feel my thoughts starting to fog up.

My feed suddenly refreshed, showing Momo's most recent post.

MMHirai:
📍Incheon International Airport

Liked by DaddyHani, Shyshyshysana, and 543 others

Caption: DO NOT TELL MOMO I POSTED THIS!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-God Jihyo

Comments:

Shyshyshysana: Bahahaha eonnie u look so deadddd.
(Comment liked by: BunnyNayeon, DaddyHani, Jeongyyy, and $Joy$)
BunnyNayeon: Are you coming back???
DaddyHani: Finally you're coming back!!! Btw IU and I are dating now. And Dahyunnie is singleeeeee!!!
(Comment liked by: Shyshyshysana and xxxNancyxxx)