Awake || shsa.

"It's over..." He said as he looked down. His sapphire eyes were broken. They were dark with stress. She looked at him and smiled, "You're kidding...right?" Her smile was fading slowly as she noted the seriousness in his eyes. It was all a dream, he wasn't serious...? Right...? You, you were a depressed female. You've endured a lot of betrayal in your life and you were so done. Until you met this lazy bastard, Shu Sakamaki.

    His arrogance helps you become a little stable. Conversations with him came naturally like breathing. His everything was your everything. He was your remedy, helping you out of your anxiety, stress, and depression....and made you forget. Forget everything...and now, your only medicine, fighting away dark thoughts and the shadows...wanted to leave. On the other hand, Shu never ever thought he was enough for her. He always thought that she deserved more. More than he could ever give her. She was a goddess in his eyes. Her tears she cried made him love and want to comfort her even more but he knew he was a monster and him being afraid to break her, she was so delicate. He wants her to be with someone who...who won't hurt her.

     Now, here they are, at the end of the day at school. Her eyes quickly fell to the ground, her bangs covering her eyes."You're joking..." Shu looked over to the side, averting his gaze from her figure. His hand reached out to the girl, but she quickly smacked it away. His touch would leave her blind. His touch would wound her. His touch would leave her...dead.Such electricity hit her when they first met. It was a night like none other. During the winter, it was pretty warm that night as the girl made her way to Ryoutei. This was her last day, sadly. After this, she would disappear. The only reason she went was...her almost dead soul said one more day. She would say goodbye to those lingering hallways and those windows that showed the dreary, melancholic nights. Oh those nights, she hated. Those were the nights her conscious attacked her.

     "Worthless..."

     "Terrible..."

    "You deserve nothing...You monster."

   As when she was in these early stages of her depression, they seemed easy to ignore but now they were constantly telling her of what she lacked. She walked up the steps to her school, her feet barely keeping up with her racing heart. She was looking at the hallway in front of her. Groups of students were all together as she looked at all of them...They were looking at her with penetrating eyes...piercing her mind and soul. The girl suddenly felt like nothing. She felt her being couldn't move next to all these students.

    The hallways silenced quickly. They all looked at her as she began to run. The girl ran and ran, the students suddenly laughing and mocking her."Worthless..."..."Nothing...."..."Disappear!" She bolted through the halls now, her mind cowering down to all the negative remarks.'RUN!' Her body told her as she reached the first door she saw in front of her. It would be an empty classroom since all the students were preparing for class.

    You'll never guess the room she landed in. The music room.

She sighed as she looked at all the instruments. Of course, she couldn't play any of them. The girl went to the corner of the music room with the same look of despair on her poor face. The girl had faced a lot in her lifetime and she just wanted to end it all. As soon as she went home, she could disappear...and...never be found again.

    She cried in the corner, alone when suddenly, someone just groaned out. She peeked over her knees, which she held to her chest. She looked up to see a figure of a man. He had blonde hair these piercing eyes to which, surprisingly, she found those sapphire eyes to no threat. He sighed, "If you could please stop crying...it's annoying. Though, after giving it a thought, that whimpering and teary-eyed face is not bad."

    The girl looked to him and frowned. "Oi...I'm thirsty and that woman is not nearby and you're human..." Random as ever, he sat on the ground beside her. "I don't care about you enough to want to know what you're crying about, just stick out your neck and everything will end for you.I'll drain you." The girl sighed. She showed no fear, yet submission as she did as he said."I don't hate submission either. That's right...!" He bit into her neck. "So you want to die..." He started drinking as she felt her neck in pain. "Odd..."

    He pulled away from her neck, looking at it. "It's bitter...yet addictive. Urg..." He sighed out as he continued to pierce her neck.

   Content with the new bloody masterpiece he had created on the young, depressed girl's neck. She eventually lost consciousness. He didn't kill her after all. Why? No, no, no. Not because he can relate to her. Because it would be too troublesome to have to clean up her dead body.  Plus, he was satisfied and that's all that matters to him. He went back to where he was, the couch and began sleeping.

-Present--

   And from there, his sadism took you over and slowly you grew on him, and vice versa. But everything has changed now. They are becoming cryptic after this. She was now crying."IT'S FAKE. IT'S-A JOKE" She yelled. Shu looked at her. Even he had tears running down his eyes."Please understand-" He tried to touch her, yet she ran off. He couldn't chase after her. All she needed was time.

   "I'll see her later." He reassured himself. "At school."

    "S*it." The blonde cursed. It's been a whole month without her blood. Without her. Without her smile and her graceful walk and her passionate and gentle hugs...and kisses. Why must he suffer without her now? Why couldn't he be enough?!

    He called her phone again. It was the same routine. Call...and call. 100 times maximum each day. He needed her soft voice. But now...now he just needs her warmth and touches and her lovingness. He...he can't be this way anymore....No, he had given her enough space. It was now time to make up. He quickly went outside of the manor and went to school. To the music room.To their spot. It was currently raining (It's raining where I am right now so yay! I can feel more emotion this way) and he was drenched but did it even matter. He needed to smell the sweet scent of his woman. He looked around, but she was oddly not there. Nevertheless, he still searched everywhere to not find her. He remembers this corner of the room...where he first met her...He first bit her. Where he saw her eyes full of tears and how he commented on how lovely it was. It was strange how he had changed. He chuckled at the memory and thought. Soon, he got out of his nostalgic state and ran off. He was now in front of his school, running off. He didn't need to look anywhere else in school since he knew she hated it.

    Soon, it pouring down rain, he found himself at her house. She lived alone because her parents let her. She told them that she wanted to be independent and they said they would let her try out living alone. He remembers like it was yesterday. He helped her move in but it slowly turned into a steamy situation. He smirked at the memory but it soon faded as he unlocked her house door. Yes, she gave him a key so he could come at any time. He was happy she trusted him after all he did to her. He let all the bad memories fade into his mind as well. The ones where he would torture her and more emotionally but now...he loved her. Even if he oddly expressed it, he did love her. He needed to hurry! He quickly unlocked the door and ran upstairs quick, slamming open her door to see her. The love of his life. On the floor. Dead.

    He rushed over to her.He looked to her hand and saw she had a pill bottle in hand. She also had bloody wrists.The love of his life...Y/N. He cried into her neck as she bled."WHY DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" He exclaimed as he tried to take control of this situation.He thought fast."Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!!" He cried out her name as her blood was on his hands.

    Suddenly, on his back, he felt a light touch. She was alive. She tried mumbling incoherent words, as he didn't understand.She mumbled out just enough for him to hear...

   "I...Love...You...Shu."

   Those were her last words before she died. He continued to yell in agony. The cards were laid down on the table. She was depressed...and she's dead now and he...He was insane.And together, they would die as he hugged the now dead corpse and cried and mourned. Forever...he would stay like this. Until the end of time, he would stay here with her. Forever.

   "Goodbye."