"Thank you Guardian Croft and your majesties. Over possibly the next several days, I will be laying out the complete history for each of the charges against the defendant. As well as calling on several witness who have witnessed the things that the defendant is accused of. As well as people who have been affected by the defendant. At some point I will have to call on our queen and king to testify to some of the crimes that were committed against them personally. As well as the crimes that they have been witness to."

Hans looked to Roza and I for approval for Lord Taurus to continue. Roza and both nodded to him.

"Please procced Lord Taurus."

"Thank you your majesties and Guardian Croft. I would like to call my first witness."

"Does the defense want to proceed with their own opening statement or postpone them until the opening of your own case?"

"I would like to postpone my opening statement until the opening of my case."

Again Roza and I nodded and Hans gave the go ahead.

"Very well. Lord Taurus, please proceed with your case."

"Thank you, I would like to call my first witness, Lord Darius Taurus."

(PLEASE BE FOREWARNED SOME ASPECTS OF DARIUS'S TESTIMONY COULD NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS. SO PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. AND I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS STORY)

Everyone watched as Darius stood, took a deep breath and stepped forward. Once he took the stand Hans walked over to him with a BIBLE in his hand.

"Lord Taurus, please place your right hand on the HOLY BIBLE..."

Darius did as he was instructed.

"... Lord Taurus, do you hereby swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?"

"I do so swear."

Hans walked away and left Darius on the stand to testify.

"Lord Taurus, could you tell us when and how you first met Natasha Ozera?"

"I met her in one of my night clubs around roughly fifteen years ago."

"So you were a strigoi when you met Ms. Ozera?"

I hated to think it but that was a stupid question since Darius was a strigoi for over three hundred years. But maybe he just asked to set up a line of questioning.

"Yes, unfortunately I was. I was actually turned against my will three hundred and thirty six years ago."

"Thank you Lord Taurus. Now, would you please explain your first meeting with Ms. Ozera?"

"It was a Saturday night in July, I later came to find out that she had just recently graduated from St. Basil's academy. The first time that I ever laid eyes on Natasha she was sitting at a table with seven moroi men. They all seemed to be having a very good time. The men didn't seem to be able to keep their hands off of her and she most certainly returned the favor..."

"To all seven men?"

"Yes."

"So what you are telling us is that Ms. Ozera was being overtly sexually physical with seven different moroi men all at the same time?"

"Yes. She was running her hands all over all of them and allowing them to do the same to her. I observed one of them with his hand up her dress and another with his hand stuck down the front of her dress. She was acting like a common blood whore. And by that I most certainly do not mean just any dhampir female, as most moroi accuse, I mean real true blood whores. Ones that behave as Tasha was behaving that night."