Chapter 16

She slapped me and started to leave the premises.

My love was leaving me.

I saw the paps which had entered the club with their cameras somehow and most of them were shocked, I'm not sure what the reason for them to be so shook was. It was either because of the following:

1. A new and unknown face had slapped Alex Xavier or 

2. It was because The Alex Xavier was with an unknown woman who had no status whatsoever. 

"Go behind her idiota."  Said Zeus, mad at me because we let our mate leave just like that without even trying to stop her.

"You are right but I can't she hates me now." I said through the mindlink to Zeus knowing the feeling he must be feeling right now. Even the little time we spent together I've understood how much he's in love with Jessica and I think I can say the same about myself.

I have to do something.

Urgh. You know what lets just give her some time to herself to think, that'll be the only and the best thing which I can do for her right now.

I just watch her go over to her friends and collect all her belongings from them, and then she slowly tried to make her way towards the exit all the while trying to avoid the paparazzi and their questions. The 3 questions on repeat.

"Whats your name, ma'am?"

"Whats your relationship with Alex Xavier?"

"Did you go to him for money?"

The last question angered Zues, right before he was about to take control of me, my body, and lock me in the back, I cut off the mindlink and rush down to Jessica to make sure she's safe. I push through the cameramen and sweaty bodies, while just imagining how the questions might be affecting Jessica. My baby.

I reach Jessica and shield her from the paps by putting my jacket on top of her so she can hide her face, I then hold her shoulders and slowly make her walk towards the exit.

The paps just took one photograph per minute, I'm assuming they were shocked.

Thats rude, I'm not that bad.

"Jessica, I can only drop you till the exit, I'll have to stop the paps after that. Take great care of yourself and also....." I said it to her by mindlink, she wont understand that it was telepathy since there is so much noise and music around us. 

"And also what?" asked my angel with tears in her eyes.

Seeing that broke my heart little by little.

"I'm gonna come back for you. Soon."

We reach the exit and instruct the bouncers to get her cab and to tell the cab driver to roam around in different places for an extra half an hour and gave them the money to pay the cab driver. I hand over my angels and give the bouncers a warning.

"You keep this a secret and She better fucking be safe, or else..."

That is when my eyes change their color which scares the bouncers and they do what they are told

You never know as to what extent the paparazzi goes.

Anyway, I turn back to everyone staring at the one and only. Me.

"You all don't need to be concerned about her. Publish whatever you want about me but she shouldn't have any negative news and anything about her should. Not. Be. Published. Have I made myself clear?" I speak loud and clear with my real demeanor making its way through to people.

The pap either nods or says 'Yes'.

Well, now I gotta go and get back to the routine with a new mission.

Make Jess understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah Damn, One Entire year.

Well a lot has happened in this one year and I think Im done being dead.

So here I am, Im back and BETTER then EVER.

xoxo, Zee