Chapter 8

Alex's POV

Once Me and Jessica came back to our apartments we both said our good byes and as soon as I stepped foot into my apartment I rushed to get my laptop, I opened it and logged in and started checking my mail for what my PA had sent, I had to see a huge business man and a successful one at that, named Mark Damon. Let's see our meeting is on the 12th December, this thing better go well it would get a huge profit to my empire.

.............

After hours of checking the mail and responding to everyone I was finally done. I looked over the clock to see that its 11pm, Woah I started at 7pm, well I did have 104 things to do so I finished a lot. Mother would have killed me if she saw all this, I thought.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water and once I was done I changed from my attire that I wore for the time we went shopping and went to bed.

Hmmm, I wonder what time Jessica slept, she has such a beautiful personality and heart, and her hair, Oh lord it was so soft. What is wrong with her brother? He acted so rude towards her, I mean like really, who does that I thought all brothers treat their sisters like they are the most delicate and precious thing in the world. At least that's how I treat Anna, with all these thoughts I drifted into a beautiful dream.

****

I felt extremely hot under the covers so I shifted moving here and there but it was no use. Well better get up and do the usual. After I finished all my business I went to my closet got a black and white striped shirt and a leather jacket and paired it with denim skinny jeans and black boots. Once I got dressed, I got out and locked the door and walked out to get breakfast to a local diner.

As soon as I entered the diner all eyes were on me.

Correction: All the ladies eyes were on me.

I smirked and walked in with all glory. All the guys glaring at me, girls looking at me with lust in their eyes, I walked to a empty booth and scrolled through the photos I took with Jessica. I swear they were that day was the best, I was chuckling while a waitress came over to me, she looked like a prostitute with the short dress and showing off most of her cleavage and her lips, oh lord they were so huge I wanted to puke.

'So what would you like?' she asked seductively, I was so disgusted by that action but still kept my face blank.

'Well what do you have for breakfast? As you see you haven't given me the menu which means poor customer service and I can tell this shit to your manager which can risk your job so I would suggest for you to go and straighten your uniform and slutiness, also I would like another waitress thank you so very much bitch'. I said still smirking and her face completely red.

She hurried away and the whole diner was either laughing or chuckling, Well made a few peoples day.

Another waitress came, a decent one, and put the menu in front of me and stood there with her note-pad, without looking at the menu I told her 'A French toast, a cup of orange juice and a black forest cake thank you'. At first was written on the waitresses face while she noting everything down and then when she looked up she nodded understanding what I did and smiled walking away.

After 5 minutes and 49 seconds she came back with my order and kept them on the table smiled and asked 'Anything else?'

'No thank you.' I said and she walked away to the other customers. Just then there was the bell ring when the main door opened for the new customer and it was girl running towards the end and she was hiding her face. I was sitting in between but near the end, I heard a familiar voice, she was talking to the decent waitress and she was also hugging her. I wonder what happened to her, she got herself together and wiped her tears as she stepped back and I saw her face.

I can't believe it, why the heck is she crying.

**********
😁😁😁😁