Chapter 13

I still can't believe it. My sister is a Hybrid of a Silver Wolf and An Angel. Never expected that.

Hmm, And then it began. The bone-cracking, the shaping of the face and body, and I have to say its very painful. I was used to all this but then I haven't shifted in years.

After I had completely shifted, I noticed that I was standing on both my legs, I went to the full-size mirror and saw exactly what I was like.

Yep, 2 Ears standing, A long nose, very sharp claws. The only odd thing was that I was standing on both my legs and felt extremely powerful, The last time I felt like this was when I was given the position of an alpha.

My dear Alex, How are you doing? You remember me knuckle-head??

It can't be..... Is He really back? So I used mindlink and tried speaking to him again, OH MY GOD, ZEUS IS THAT REALLY YOU???

Yea, you moron, anyway How are you feeling? Again.

I feel like before, but more powerful. Why?

Zeus sighed and started muttering curses at How he got paired up with such a stupid human and shut me out.

Urgh, still an idiot and still annoying as hell. I missed him.

Asshole.

"Alex, snap out of it" I heard Anna say, I shook my head and looked at her, she seemed so worried about me, Aww.

"Yea, I'm ok, was just talking to Zeus" but still her face features didn't change. What I saw in her eyes scared me. I saw fear in her eye.

"Anna, What happened?" I'm still in my werewolf form so I used mindlink and asked her.

"You- Your eyes, They're changing. They're changing colors." I didn't understand what she said so I looked at the mirror again.

They indeed were changing. Into those three colors, Golden, Black and Red.

Holy shit.

If a werewolf has Golden eyes in the whole of the werewolf community you are someone very special, maybe even related to the Royal Family.

If you have Red eyes, it means you want revenge and so does your wolf.

And lastly the Black eye means your mate has met you many times and your in love.

Mate.

SHIT, I can have another mate. No, I can't lose Jess.

"My fucking lord, your so damn stupid. Go and speak to the Alpha king WITH sia." Zeus said with frustration laced in his voice.

I thought about my human form and changed.

"Who's Sia?" I thought outloud.

"Oh thats my the name of my wolf, she is just soo sweet." Anna said dreamily..... She must be thinking about one of those books she keeps on reading.

Well okay so I guess Sia knows Zeus, I thought and Anna at that very moment said, "Lets go Alex!"

"What? Where?" I was so confused, Anna gave me a look. Are we supposed to go to the club? Yep, definitely that.

I was already in party clothes so I walked ahead and stopped, I then bent down a bit and put out one of my hands indicating for her to move to our car. Anna just laughed at me.

We both rushed out of the house and into our cars I didn't take Jessica's car because it hadn't got its monthly servicing. I wanted to you know give her a gift. I can't give her expensive gifts now can I.

I suddenly felt that someone was watching me, I turned around to check but Anna stopped me by calling me a 'Moron' and also she told me this 'I better not miss my party Xavier or else I'm gonna fucking murder you.' I saw her eye color change to a beautiful stormish grey.

Well I guess Anna's wolf is just like her, Party animal. Get it? No okay.

Oh wait wait I got a better one.

You better shut the fuck up Alex or else I swear to the goddess, I'm gonna annoy you to hell and back.

Sheesh, chill. Your no fun Zues.

Nor are you.

"ALEX XAVIER I'M GONNA KILL YOU. GET IN AND START THE GODDAMN CAR.".

Whatever.

I started the car and zoomed out, and within a few minutes we were at the club called The Vault.

Seems like tonight is going to be fun.

**************

*nervous laugh*

Umm, I'm sorry about not updating in a VERRRRYYY long time, I was busy.

Jessica: Oh really busy doing what? Please tell the audience too.

Author: Jessica shut up

Alex: No no please tell everyone that you were busy googling Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook and allllllll the good-looking korean actors and watching K-dramas

Anna: And that you are very sorry because your a teen and have your own needs.

Author: YES ANNA YES ISTG I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU.

Anna: I know I know *smug face*

Author: OK no stop you look dumb when you do that.

Anna: *Glaring as if there is no tomorrow*

Author: No don't do that either you look stupid.

Anna: *In tears* I'm sensitive.

Alex: How dare you say that to my sister. Jessica she said that to your sister basically.

Jessica: MY WHAT?! But author that was very rude.

Alex, Anna and Jessica team up

Alex and Anna's mum (Sophie): How dare you say that to my daughter?! I'm teaming up with you kids.

Author: *gulps* Well folks until next time because I gotta run or else I'm done for. Byeeeee

Anna: GUYS SHE'S RUNNING LETS GET HER.