Chapter-14

As we arrived at the club, Anna ran towards her friends and I went with her. I couldn't even go to the VIP area. Anywho, I went towards the bar and order 4 shots and all the strong alcohol were mixed.

Yep, I understood that I was definitely tipsy when I saw Jessica right in front of me.

"Hey Jessss, Wasssuuuup? What are you doing hereeee??" I slurred and went to hold her shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL! Get off of me you creep!" That voice didn't belong to Jessica, Jessica's voice was sweet and I just can't describe the only thing I can say is that it is like an angel, Zeus purred at that. Though this wasn't Jessica it was some other bimbo. I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you fucking knew who I damn was.

Argh, I need to sit down.

I went towards the VIP area when two bulky looking guys approached me and told me to stop, That instantly angered me. How dare he?! This bitch is gonna pay for this. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Alex Xavier, Duh," He said, so he is using my name against me.

"Oh really?" I said folding my arms and putting my finger on my chin while making a thinking face then start smirking. "I really don't think that is true since I am The Alex Xavier Owner of Xavier Enterprises, Multi-Billionaire who had mysteriously gone missing and is back to claim his throne".

The guy seemed a bit shaken up so I after a few seconds I asked him, "Will you move so I can get in or else do I have to call someone to fire you?" I said in a very arrogant tone, Which I think worked because they both moved aside and let me through.

I used to come here regularly so mostly everyone knew me, but now with the haircut and everything, I guess they just didn't recognize me.

There was this huge rush at the entrance, So me being my drunk self, went to the doors and then I was blind.

I was legit blind.

I had my eyes closed and the only thing I could hear was camera's clicking, flash, and Questions.

I am so screwed.

I have to go to work, deal with all the stuck up assholes, deal with my mother.

and lastly, Face Jessica.

*******************

First off I would really like to apologize. I have been going through a lot these few months.
1. My mum was bad to me.
2. I wanted time away from everything.
3. I want to thank the people who cheered me up in this little time.
4. I love you guys.

Secondly, I want to apologize for this short chapter

I promise you that I will post a long chapter by the 10th of October.