Ms Posh-Bum's Competition

Today was Bobs first sport training! First up was long jump. The other team, Posh People Athletics, were training on the same court. Guess who was in that team? Miss Posh-Bum. It was boys and girls verse boys and girls. This was the order.

PPA-Posh People Athletics

AA- Arben Athletics

Roll for PPA:

1. Margaret Kiddy-Kaddy

2. Serena Minoko

3. Nicholas Contorun

4. Starlette Posh-Bum

5. Cody Brown

6. Livvy Matchis

Roll for AA:

1. Joshua Poski

2. Benjamin Vitos

3. Cassidy Molion

4. Bobbiring MooMah

5. Avory Bell

6. Robert Getter

Since Ms Posh-Bum and Bob were both number 4, they had to verse each other in practice and possibly competition, if the Arben Atheletic Team and the Posh People Athletic Team were playing each other.

First up, Joshua Poski (Do MooMah loves him) vs Margaret Kiddy-Kaddy or Ms Kiddy-Kaddy (the enemy in the MooMah family by goldie18).

Ms Kiddy-Kaddy was first. She jumped super far. 13.82. Joshua jumped 13.84, And beat Ms Kiddy-Kaddy.

The Arben athletic team won the next two, then it was Bob vs Ms Posh-Bum.

Ms Posh-Bum narrowed her eyes and then jumped, 25.28. This was some world record. The posh people cheered and Ms Posh-Bum smiled smugly at bob. Bob bum bounced and got a record of 38.19. Arbens cheered. "Hey, that's no fair! There has to be a rule against that!" Ms Posh-Bum shrieked. But there was no rule saying 'No Bum-Bouncing allowed,' so bob was permitted to do it. "Aaaaaargh!" Ms Posh-Bum yelled. The Arbens won everything else.

But the whole time, Ms Posh Bum was staring at bob.....

A/N I am stopping Quiz Time because I can't think of anything else to ask, I'm sorry!