Vidora does ballet

Vidora decided to try dancing, since tommorow, Bob is starting hip hop. So she looked in the local phone book, and sure enough, there was the woman's dance section. Byanka's Ballet was what Vidora chose. Then on a minute, she drove over to 29 Charterler Street, PooTown, BobLand. Yes, BobLand. Bob is quite famous, for being so fat. Byanka Tashaner came and took Vidora at the door. She lead her into a wooden hall, with some 5 year old kids. "This is the Grade 1 room," Byanka explained. "Tasha takes these classes, Enjoy, my Lovey Dovey!" And with that, Byanka left. "Well, hello!" Tasha exclaimed. "You must be the new student! Welcome! Now everybody, 5th position, and then 3rd, put them together, now 4th, pirouetté, twirl, smooth slits, up, 1st position, 4th, 2nd, then arobesc. Very good!" Vidora didn't get any of it, so she pooed on the floor. "Ummm..." The baby kid next to Vidora said. "The toilet is there you know?" she said in a 'Obviously, duh!' Tone. "I know!" Vidora yelled. The baby kid started crying. Vidora went to the toilet. She actually didn't know that the toilet was there before that kid told her. When she came back, this other kid said, "Um, did you do pee-pee toilet?" She giggled stupidly. Vidora pooed on her and she died, but she didn't die, because she was just pretending to die. Then Vidora quit ballet because one kid farted in front of her, and when the teacher asked who farted the kid said Vidora. Wow, nice dancing, Vidora!