The wheels on the bus go....

Everyone got on the bus. Except Esis, Milso, Jody, Lucia, Mandison, Oovreboubou, Janine, Kiki, Bus Driver Dude, (who realised they couldn't get married since they were brother and sister,) Elana, Hollipolly, Eden, Jonesy, Lillsy, Bob Jr, Bob and Vidora. So the people on the bus were,

Foffiring, Fedora, Du Way Way, Di Sohfie, The Ree, Do MooMah, Andoline, Pasillamoko, Ebro, Emum, Edad, Lucina, Jodina, CindiMindy, Joshua, since Do MooMah forced him to, Tollsy and Pop Jr, since Bob Jr let her come to the party with no invitation.

"Oh my poo!" Bus Driver Dude yelled. "Kah told you not to eat on the bus. And with that, he took the food and smashed it on Fedora's head. "AAH! Kah no likey! YOU CANNOT! NO! EEEEEH!" And Fedora pooped on Bus Driver Dude's head. "Aaah!" Bus Driver Dude yelled. "Whoever lives in CandyCave, get off my awesome poo bus! NOW!" Pasillamoko,Cindimindy, Joshua, (he didn't live there, but he just needed to get away from Do MooMah) Pop Jr and Di Sohfie got off. "Oh! My Joshie baby going? No! Bye my Joshie!" Do MooMah sulked. Then Do MooMah got off too. "I simply CANNOT live without my Joshie baby!" she declared. Joshua got back on the bus. So did Do MooMah. "Oh, Joshie baby! You want to come with me? How sweet! Kah wuv oo-nye Joshie! Thank you my baby!" she squealed. Joshua groaned. "Oh what's wrong my baby? My baby OK?" Do MooMah said caringly. "Shut up you poos!" Bus Driver Dude yelled. "Whoever lives in PooTown get off!" Do MooMah got off, pulling Joshua along. Du Way Way and Foffiring and Fedora got off. So did Emum, Ebro, Edad, The Ree, and Lucina. PooTown was highly populated. So now Jodina and Andoline were the only ones left. Andoline got off at SmileTown, and Jodina at MsPoshBum Street. Ms Posh bum came, with that ugly Mr PooPants. "Hmmm,..." Mr PooPants murmured stroking his mile long beard.