Bob goes to the hair dressers

One day, Bob wanted to get a haircut, because his hair was already 2 millimetres long. The hairdresser hade her head shaved on one side, and green hair on the other. She also had 4 nose piercings, but she only wore rings on 2 of them. It was weird she had 2 nose rings, then 2 weird holes in her nose. She looked like a fat piggy. She sneered at bob, then growled. "Poo, darling!" Called the head hairdresser. "Coming mum!" Poo yelled back. Bob stomped up to the front desk. Guess who was there? No, not Ms Posh-Bum, but her uncle, Mr PooPants. Twice as old, Twice as mean. Bob quickly put on the princess suit he secretly hid in his pants. Mr PooPants started to cry when he saw bob. Or Bobeesa. "Mummy, look it's a super fat princess!" One little girl said to her mum, pointing at Bob, and the mum shooshed her. "And y-your name i-is?" The reception lady stuttered. "I'm..." Bob started. Then he switched to a high pitched tone. "I'm Bobeesa, Princess of StarVille!" "I didn't know StarVille had a princess!" The reception lady squealed excitedly. "May I have an autograph, your Majesty? I'll do your hair for free!" "Yah!" Bob yelled, and wrote BOBEESA in messy writing on the paper. The reception lady frowned. I think she was expecting something more, I don't know, elegant. But she grinned again, and made Bobeesa sit down on a chair. Then, she draped a piece of black material around him, but he was too fat, so she got 107 more pieces of black material, and it was a perfect fit. "My name is Alice Orton, and it's a pleasure to meet you, your highness. Now, what would you like to-------" Alice began, but Mr PooPants butted in. Hehehehehe! Butt! "I will take it from here, Alice," Mr PooPants stared at Bobeesa. "Why you looky so familiaree!" He yelled. Bobeesa pooped. Mr PooPants looked took out the shaver, and made Bob bald. But just then, the princess dress ripped. "Bobbiring MooMah!" Mr PooPants screeched. But Bob ran home. Just in time. Vidora said Bob looked pooey. Hooray for Bob!