chapter eighteen

It is my first time ever on a plane, and I already hate it. I don't know what's worse between the crying baby behind me or the fact we're going to be in the air in a couple of seconds.
I feel the machine starting to move quickly and making a lot of sound. Is this supposed to happen? Are we supposed to go that fast?
I grip Megan's hand tight and close my eyes. This is not how I thought I would die.

"Baby, are you okay?" I hear her soft voice say. The anxiety that was kicking me calms down a little when I hear it. I still don't dare to open my eyes

I quickly move my hand and feel a tear escaping my eyes. We're going in the air, I can feel it.

"It's going to be okay. I promise." I feel her touch on my cheek all the way to my chin.

After a couple of minutes, the plane doesn't make that horrible sound anymore. I open my eyes and look through the window, seeing clouds and a blue sky. I smile. The view is beautiful. She is even more beautiful, though.
Her blue eyes are piercing into mine, a smile forming on her face when she sees mine.

"We did it my love, I told you it was going to be alright." She gives me a sweet peck on the lips.

"It's my first time..." I say embarrassed. I had never left the United States, except this one time to Canada by car with my dad. We went to Toronto, it was amazing. I love travelling and it sucks I never really had the chance to, I'm a little embarrassed and I don't want her to see it.

"That's okay my love, it's normal you were stressed." She smiles

"I actually like it, now that we're up. Wait, what if something goes wrong?" I panic

"Shht, nothing is going to go wrong. Everything is under control." She caresses my hand and chuckles at my nervousness

"How does this thing fly anyway" I roll my eyes

"I don't know, it's physics" She laughs

"I hate physics." I state

"I wouldn't say I hate it, but it was definitely not my best subject at school either" She admits

I smile at her, for no particular reason, and rest my head on the seat.

~~~~~

We arrived at the airport and took a taxi to go to the hotel. Megan has prepared everything and I find myself wondering if I could have travelled alone like this.

She looks tired after the two hour flight and is looking outside the taxi window. I caress her soft hand. She turns around and smiles, making my heart melt.
After twenty minutes, we finally arrived at the hotel. We took our luggage's from the taxi and Megan talked to a woman at the reception concerning our room and other things. We smile politely at her and Megan takes the key to our room. It is now around five in the afternoon, and I wondered what we would do for a first evening here.

We take the lift to the fifth floor and find our room soon enough. The hotel is new and actually smells good, unlikely what I'm used to.
Megan opens the door, revealing a beautiful room, not to big but not too small either. There is a balcony giving a beautiful view of the beach. I can't help but notice the number of roses and flowers on the bed, as well as white towels forming a giant heart together. Is it this way for every room?

"I might have said it's our honeymoon.." Megan says shyly, as if she read my mind.

I turn around and smile at her nervousness.

"Would you want it to be?" I smirk

"I- I mean it's the first time we're spending time together in an other place just the two of us so even if we're not married-" I cut her off by putting my lips on hers.

The softness of her lips I've been craving all morning. I make her drop her bag and lay her down gently on the bed. She smiles down at me and I kiss her neck, making a moan come out of her.
I unzip her jacket and throw it away, shortly followed by the rest of her clothes.

warning : sexual content

It has been a while since I have seen her absolute beauty laying clothe-less in front of me, and I can't help but feel a little excited myself. I take off my own shirt and pants, so I can feel her against me better. She licks her lips and holds my waist, but I pin her arms above her head. Her cheeks flush, I know this turned her on. I smirk at her and take off my underwear, leaving myself as exposed as she is. I gently lay my body against hers and start kissing her ; her cheeks, neck, chest, breasts, tummy, until I reached her most intimate spot. I spread her legs, and leave her there. I had obviously prepared myself ; I take out something I have been wanting to test for a while from my backpack. I bought it not to small but not too big either, enough to stretch her out, but I would never want to hurt her.

I put it on and chuckle, either she finds it hot or she's going to laugh at me. I hope my first guess is right.

"Madi?" I hear her soft voice whine

"I'm here baby, wait a second" I say while I tighten the belt around my waist and look down. I could get used to this.

I make my way to her, trying not to laugh as much as I can.
Fortunately, her reaction was what I was excepting for ; she looks at my body up and down before closing her legs and moaning, her cheeks flushed.
I lay down on the bed with her and caress her cheek

"Do you want to do this?" I whisper

She nods her head and bites her lip, I have never seen her cheeks this red before. This is adorable.

I spread her legs gently and tease my tip on her entrance. I see her juices leaking and she moans. I keep kissing her and enter a finger into her, making sure she's ready. She moans and holds my face. I look at her in the eyes and pump my finger in and out. Her head falls backwards as the most beautiful moan escapes her lips.

I look down at her body and enter myself in her. I don't move for a while so she can get used to me, until she gives me a sign

"Please.." She half whines half sobs and I take this as the sign i have been waiting for. I kiss her lips and start going in and out very slowly, making sure I don't hurt her.

"Madison.." She moans

I go faster and spend the whole night making love to her.

"I love you" I say

"I love you" She answers

i think this is the end everybody.. tell me what you think ❤️ thank you for reading