I was extremely weak from being in a coma for years, so I couldn't even try to loosen the ropes by moving around without using all my energy. My stamina was so low that it was irritating and annoying. I couldn't do anything but wait.

I stared at the ceiling, bored. I was currently examining the little details on the chandelier. The air conditioner suddenly started pouring into the room and an extremely sweet pungent smell started to come through out the vents. The smell was a mix of strawberry, mint, and... raspberries.

suddenly...someone opened the door

The man had a bunny mask on, walking into the room with what I seems like a knife, longer than his arms. He then walked as he pointed the knife towards me, slowly bringing it up and as he was about to kill me, I was able to see his eyes...

I saw my past.

I could see me... killing, dissecting, slaughtering-

humans.

my heart beat increased as I panicked, sweat increasingly dripping down my body as i continued to look into this man's eyes... 

Who am I?

and as if  everything knew... it felt like I was being brainwashed but I was getting all my memories back...

"Jungkook?" The masked man asked, slowly cutting the rope around my wrists and handing the knife to me.