Ae was really wide awake now and looked at the time, it's already 10am. Fortunately, the place is not far from his apartment. With so much urgency, he replied and started getting ready.

"I'll be there, Pete. See you in a bit."

---

Pete was on a break, checking his phone. He smiled as he read the replied he got. He did promised his P'Ae that he would let him know if he has time to eat with him. He is just keeping his promise. That was actually what he wanted to think.

"Pete, break is over!" The staff shouted.

Pete placed his phone back to his bag and run back to the designated area.

The director was discussing how the next scene will be done. Giving out detailed instructions to the actors and the staff. They were shooting a scene that doesn't include Pete yet when Ae arrived.

Ae looked around and was amazed with the whole set up. There were a lot of people, all moving here and there. There were a lot of equipments too.

"So this is how a filming area looks like. But where the hell is Pete?"

Ae was still busy looking around when Pete appeared infront of him, which startled him.

"Hi P'Ae!" Pete greeted, literally jumping infront of Ae.

"You startled me, Pete!" Ae sounded annoyed but smiling.

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to Noh and my co-actor, Tin. They are sitting by the bench over there."

Ae followed Pete. There was a bit of discomfort that he could feel but he wanted to meet the person that Pete consider as his only family.

"Noh, This P'Ae. P'Ae, this is Noh and the one beside him is Tin." Pete made the introductions.

Noh stood up and extended his hand which Ae took.

"Nice to finally meet the P'Ae this little dummy has been blabbering about."

Noh said as he winked to Ae.

"Hey, Noh! I'm not a dummy." Pete retorted.

Ae can't explain it but he suddenly felt relieved meeting Noh. He doesn't know how but he realized that Noh and Pete are family, nothing more. But he could not say the same for the other guy, Tin, who just said hi and did not even bother to look at him again. That Tin guy immediately called Pete and discussed the script with him, leaving Ae with Noh. Ae decided to sit by the bench and wait for Pete to finish.

The director called for Pete and Tin. Ae could hear the director shouted that this will be the last part they will shoot today.

"P'Ae, I'll go ahead and work first. Please wait for me."

Ae just nodded. Everything was new to him. He was now seeing a glimpse of Pete's busy world. Well, he is busy too but this world is on a different level than his. His is a bit more contained.

He was intently watching Pete from a far. He could see how professional he was in following instructions and how he was so good in giving the emotions the director was asking. But nothing prepared him for the next scene.

Tin approached Pete from behind, yanking him by the hand so they were face to face. He suddenly hold Pete's chin up to be able to look at his face with so much emotion before putting his lips to Pete's lips. Pete's closed his eyes to feel the kiss. They stayed like that for a good 30 seconds before the director shouted cut.

Ae's eyes widened with what he witnessed. His hands was clenching his knees so tight, it may have been bruised. He is having a hard time breathing. He suddenly wanted to run to Pete and take him away if he was not sensible enough to remember that this is Pete's workplace.

Noh noticed the change in Ae's expression.

"Just acting. Pete is really a good actor, don't you think?"

Ae just looked at Noh, lost for words.

"This is Pete's world, his profession. He is currently doing a BL series, which is popular nowadays."

"BL?" Ae was still dumbfounded.

"Boys Love. Pete is not picky. As long as he feels that a project is worth his time, he grabs it. And he sees it through, professionally. That's why he is quite in demand right now. Knowing this, Ae, do you think you can stay by his side?"

Noh asked Ae in a serious manner. He perfectly understands that their worlds are so different. He wanted to assess this guy's intention to his bestfriend even before his bestfriend falls so hard.

Ae looked Noh straight to the eye. He perfectly understood now what Pete is to him.

"I was a bit surprised, I won't deny that. But I won't take this away from him. I will be able to adjust and understand it, if that is what I needed to do to be able to stay by his side." Ae confessed.

"I'm sorry if I was blunt. I don't know how Pete feels about you but for him to let you know his past, I would assume you are someone special, so special. Because he never let another soul knows about that. Even if he is in the entertainment industry, we worked hard to make sure that the story will not come up. You have to understand that I'm worried about him because he is naive on this aspect. I don't want to see him hurt again."

"I will never hurt him, Noh. I want to take care of him the best I can. I can be anyone to him. I am not expecting much from what I am feeling. But one thing I am sure of, he is someone so special to me that I can't imagine my life now without him."

"Things will be difficult, Ae." Noh warned.

"I perfectly know, Noh. That's why I will make sure to tread on this very carefully. His happiness will always be my priority."

Ae smiled sincerely. Ae knew he made a promise to the person that cares for his angel so much and he plans to keep it for the rest of his life.

---

Arrgh! This was so hard to write.
(✖﹏✖)

I wanted to give you another update before my little self goes back to my jungle on Christmas day.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

📷 ctto (I saw that one in twitter)