Chapter 2 Childhood I

Start from the beginning

****

Class lV, unit A, students are having their break time... Ansh was arm wrestling with a guy without eating his tiffin and of course he won.

Ranbir came with Danish and Abhay and started eating Ansh's tiffin. "No... Why do u always eat my tiffin." Ansh shouted.

"Because Aunty make such delicious foods." Ranbir replied licking his fingers and Ansh rolled his eyes.

"Are u going to see Inaaya after school?" Abhay asked.

"Of course he is. That girl loves to play with him." Danish nodded.

"I can't say no to her when she says 'Ansh, Play!' so cutely."

"But she literally play more with you.." Abhay said.

"Maybe because She likes me more, I am a good boy after all. BTW are class Vl, B unit students that boring that u have to come here daily?" Ansh teased.

"U wish!! I just come here to eat ur tiffin and they just followed me." Ranbir said pointing towards Danish and Abhay. Ansh throw a paper ball at Ranbir and Abhay and Danish laughed.

"Jokes apart.. U know the girls are going to admit in school soon." Danish said.

"Yeah.. All the younger one. Our job will increase that time.." Abhay said.

"What about Aayna?" Ranbir asked.

"She scold me every time.. She says she is the bigger one not me." Ansh replied.

"And she is damn sneaky.. I tried to follow her but she just disappeared." Abhay  grunted.

"She is not going to let us interfere in her matters." Ansh sighed sadly.

"But we want to protect her." Danish said helplessly.

"We will protect her even if she doesn't want. We will have every information about her and work on the basis of that. We are not gonna give up. We are not less than FBI." Ranbir said with determination.

****

"Mommy... I play plewse?" Little Inaaya said in her baby voice.

"Naumi.. U know Ansh is coming to play with you. U will play with him, okay? Till then u rest or else u will feel sick again and u won't able to play with Ansh." Shina said worriedly. As decided they all call her Naumi except Ansh.. Naumi is super sensitive. She easily catch the sickness going around.

"He is late." Naumi made a sad face..

"Yes, because he has his school today."

"I want to go..school." She said widening her eyes.

"Of course my Naumi will go to school. But when she will be a big girl then."

"But Ansh says I am a big girl."

"U need to be a little bit big, baby." she said ruffling her hair.

"I am here!!" Ansh shouted.. Naumi ran to downstairs super fast leaving Shina shouting to slow down.

"Ansh!! She ran and hugged him." Ansh laughed.

"Were u waiting for me?"

"Yes, and u are late." Naumi said Pouting a little.

"So sorry Inu.."

"Ansh.. Rest a bit and I will bring something for u both.. She needs to eat too." Shina said and went to the kitchen.

"U didn't eat, Inu?"

"I did but mommy said.. Not enough."

"I can imagine u didn't even have two bites.." Ansh rolled his eyes.

"Here.." Shina brought sandwiches for Ansh and soup for Naumi.

"Aunty,when she is going to school?"

"She is catching everything very fast.. I am thinking next year will be fine."

"Soup..yacky."Naumi scrunched her nose.

" U said that in the morning too.. " Shina glared..

" Inu, it's healthy.. U will become strong."Ansh said.

" Like you? "

" Yes.. Just like me. "

****

Ansh and Naumi was sleeping on Naumi's bed. She was feeling weak and sick so Ansh made her lay on her bed. He read her a princess story much to his dislike but that was the only way to keep her on the bed..

After a moment Naumi fall asleep along with Ansh who was already tired. She was holding his hand tightly. Shina came and covered them with a duvet and went away.

When Manik and Aryaman entered they also saw them like that and laughed silently. "This girl is too fond of ur son." Aryaman said with a shake of his head.

"She is just a kid and their bonding is great. And moreover my boy fulfill her demands so she feel more connected with him."

"Ur boy is a charmer.. He is going to be a heart breaker one day." Arya teased.

"He is my boy after all. His mother is tensed about him from the day he born. He is up for a solid shock when he will enter in his teenage time."

"Expected from Nandini..." Aryaman chuckled.

They managed to separate their hands after several tries. Manik took Ansh in his arm and went to their house which was 10minutes away.

Ansh woke up and saw himself in his room and he got up fast. "Oh no! Dad again brought me like this. Inu will be very angry." Ansh mumbled and ran out of his room.

He sneaked in his room with his mommy's phone and immediately called Shina. As if waiting for his call Naumi received it.

"I am angry!" She said puffing her cheeks.

"Inu, I am so sorry. It won't happen again."

"U said.. Last time.. Too." She said in her broken language.

"I was sleeping.. And dad brought me like that. I will tell dad not to bring me home when I am sleeping. ok?"

"Ok, but I want choc..chocolate."

"I will bring lots of it tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Now u rest. Ok bye bye."

"Ansh, with whom u were talking?" Nandini entered in his room.

"I was talking with Inu. Dad brought me when I was sleeping so I didn't say her bye. Si that's why."

"U should tell me that u are taking my phone. I was searching for it, Ansh."

"Sorry Mommy." He smiled sheepishly.

"Let's go and have some snacks. U have ur homework to do too." Nandini said making Ansh groaned.

☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Merry Christmas!! Here is the new update. I am going to give some more chapters to show their childhood bonding. Story will be super short if u don't response well. Because I am writing the sequel for u because u asked for it.. Enjoy..

Love u all
Mitu.