ii

I came back from being so far
Past the times I thought would last forever
How have you been? I missed you
__________

Jaebum woke up to a call from his phone.

He opened his eyes, collected his mind, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jaebummie are you home? I'm coming to your place"

"Yeah. Just come. You never called before. Why suddenly calling? I still want to enjoy my sleeeeeppp" Jaebum whined.

"Cause the last time I visited you to have breakfast together with Jinyoung, he's not home. Now let's have a family dinner! I'll be there at 8"

Apparently Yoona wasn't aware that Jinyoung had left Jaebum.

"... um ... okay"

He put his phone down and rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room, he looked at the empty side of the bed...

Nobody was there.

It was just him.

Jaebum looked at the clock and he still had ten minutes before Yoona arrived. He still had ten minutes to recall what happened last night when he decided to let Jinyoung go and finally opened one of the Zoloft bottles- the recent one.

He felt like he might need to go to check on his mental health after he let go of Jinyoung. He was afraid that Jinyoung's departure would add more pressure to his mind and worsen his depression and stress. He was afraid that it would made him halucinate more.

His hand rubbed the cold bedsheet next to him,

"I already miss you.."

The dorbell rang, Jaebum wore his slippers and went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey! How are you?" Yoona hugged his brother.

"Fine. Fine. Come in" he let her and her husband in.

"Where's Jinyoung? Let's eat" she asked as she put the takeways on the dining table.

"He's not here" Jaebum answered.

"He's out? Again? Everytime I come he's always not here.. but, we can wait. Right, honey?" Yoona smiled at her husband.

"Right" Seung Gi answered.

"No I mean- he's not here... he left- I let him go. Don't act like you're not concerned of my health, noona. I know you were worried as fuck that I always talked about Jinyoung being presence in this house" Jaebum got teary. "Now he's gone. I am all alone. I'll try to accept the reality"

Yoona stopped everything she was doing. She was shocked of what Jaebum said.

She walked toward him and hugged him. "Jaebum..... he will never leave you, you know that right?"

Jaebum didn't answer. His heart broke.

It was broken five years ago and it was broken even more when he finally now accepting the reality of Jinyoung's death.

"I let him go.. I want him to live peacefully in his world.. without worrying about me"

"You're a really strong boy, Jaebum.. I know it. He is not here anymore phisically but you know he will never leave you alone. He will always be here," Yoona touched his brother's chest, " .. in your heart"

Jaebum smiled with his red eyes. He know that. He got that. Indeed, Jinyoung would never leave him alone.

"In your heart, in my heart, in grandma's heart, he's in our heart and he will never leave. He will forever be alive in us, Jaebum-ah. Don't worry" Yoona caressed his brother's hair.