the beginning : first year

I see the house over there
When the door opens
You’ll open your arms and hug me
It won’t be a dream
___________

Day 182, tomorrow is the last day Jaebum would be away from home.

The Job he got, required him to travel a lot and in a very long time.

It's been six months he's away from home. Away from Park Jinyoung.

He missed him.

He really missed him.

Two years ago he was on his knees, tearing up, even crying in front of the surgery room after waiting for 12 hours- not knowing whether or not he would get a good or bad news.

Turned out it was a good news.

A good news indeed.

Jinyoung was finally free from his cancer.

All seemed unreal when he finally moved to his house in Gangnam. It was all quiet at first- only Brownie was excited.

He settled things down and picked a room for him and Jinyoung. There were two main rooms and one guest room.

He picked the one with blue walls cause Jinyoung liked blue, and put his luggage on the side of the bed.

The silence was so real. The quietness that filled the whole room even the house, was so agonizing.

Jaebum decided to take a nap. He fed Brownie and left to his room, threw his body to the soft matress and closed his eyes.

Time passed and Jaebum felt someone circling their hands to his body, hugging him.

He opened his eyes and smiled.. he was so happy- no, very happy.

"Jinyoungie?" He took his own hand up and caressed the soft cheek in front of his own face.

"Hi hyung"

"What time did you come back? I didn't hear anything"

"You were asleep" he giggled. "You look so tired. I'm sorry I couldn't help you unpacking. When I came in, the house is already neat. Thank you" he pecked Jaebum's lips gently.

"You're welcome" he smiled at him. Fingers running through Jinyoung's fringe, revealing the forehead. "Do you like the room?"

"I love it. I looove it. You know I like blue"

Jaebum couln't stop smiling. He probably said it million times but he still gonna say it that he's really thankful of Park Jinyoung who came into his life three years ago.

The white tree that brought color to his plain, one-colored, pink cherry blossom tree heart.

"I remember I gave you strawberry candy three years ago. I never asked about it since you got out of the bus"

"Oh that candy. Honestly hyung I am allergic to strawberry"

"You- why didn't you tell me earlier?!?"

"Ahaha it's alright! I kept it in the fridge tho. As a reminder that that was the very first gift you gave me for the very first time hehehehe"

"How allergic were you with strawberries?"

"Pretty scary. Could've killed me if I ate it. Hahaha"

"Oh my- I'm sorry Jinyoungie"

"It's alright hyung it was three years ago and for your information, the candy is still there in grandma's fridge's freezer. You can check if you want"