the happiness : second year

Finish your long journey and go back now
__________

Jaebum supposed to be in college.

Being a rich person he is, he just gotta learn how to run a company from his parents and sister.

Money would just come to his bank account without him had to really try to make it. That's why he decided to rest and go to college later when he felt like it.

The most impotant now is his life. Phisically and mentally.

Yoona regularly visit her brother every week. Asking about his health, asking on whether or not he had taken his medicine, asking on whether or not Jaebum had enough sleep. She took care of him patiently. Sister duty.

Just like today, she visited his brother in the morning. She wasn't with her husband cause he had to take care of something urgent in his workplace.

She immediately went to the kitchen to check on the empty pot next to the sink.

"You were eating ramyeon again?"

"Yeah. Jinyoung likes it" he bit on an apple.

"Jinyoung likes your ramyeon? But your ramyeon tastes aweful" Yoona mocked his brother jokingly. "Where is he now?"

"He's still asleep. It's saturday so .. I let him sleep as long as he wants. He usually sleep until noon"

"Oh. I would be dizzy if I were him" Yoona took out her grocery and started to prepare some things to be cooked later.

"What are you gonna cook, noona?"

"Kimchi jiggae. Wake Jinyoung later okay? Now let's cook" She asked her brother to help.

.

Sunday

Sundays are the perfect time for Jaebum and Jinyoung to go somewhere releasing the stress that were stacked upon the shoulders during weekdays.

This Sunday, they went somewhere out from the crowded city.

Looking for some forest made from real trees instead of the skyscraper forest that they're in.

Looking for fresh air that would feel so cool when it brushed the skin instead of the gas-smelled air they inhale everyday.

Looking for real grass, home for many cute green grasshoppers instead of the synthetic grass, home of many kind of dust when they visited some certain places.

Jinyoung would pick a flowery meadow and have a picnic there.

It would remind them to when they had their first picnic.

To when they found a single white tree between the pink cherry blossom trees.

And then there's Brownie being a free girl she is, running around the meadow chasing some tiny butterflies that were playfully kiss the cute dog's button nose before flying again looking for a flower.

She looked so cute jumping around and barking out of annoyance cause of her failure on chasing the tiny butterflies.

Jaebum had to take out his polaroid to capture the cuteness of his daughter.

"Brownie! Come here girl!"

Brownie who heard the call immediately left the butterflies alone and ran towards Jaebum.

The polaroid came out nice and it revealed a cute tiny little dog looking at the camera.

Jaebum showed it to Jinyoung who was sitting beside him. He couldn't stop awww-ing after he saw the photograph.