Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

I'm lying on the bed facing the door. It has been almost seven months since I last saw her. She's living in an apartment near her workplace. The only thing I know about her except her job was she's busy preparing for her wedding.

I was staring at the door for a minute now, maybe I was still hoping for her to come back here.

I was surprised when someone slipped a piece of envelope. I immediately walked on the door to get it. I heard a faint footsteps leaving the house.

I rushed into the window. Right in there, I saw Jen wearing a beautiful wedding dress. Her hair and dress was just so simple but for me, she's the most beautiful bride.

She looked at my direction,  I can see the sadness in her eyes. She averted her eyes from me and opened the door of the car.

I turned my attention into the envelope. I opened it and saw a wedding invitation.

What is this for? Why'd you gave me this Jen? Do you want me to stop you? I wanted to stop you! But how? I crumpled the invitation and throw it. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

Never should've let you go

Never found myself at home

Ever since that day that you walked right out the door.

You were like my beating heart
That I, I can't control

Even though we've grown apart

My brain can't seem to let you go

Thinking back to the old times
When you kept me up late at night

We use to mess around
Laugh and play, fuss and fight

I guess it's too late, I'm dancing this dance alone

This chapter's done, the story goes on

Jen's POV

A white car fetch me from the hotel where they prepared me. We were heading to the church where the wedding will be held when I thought of visiting our house.

When the car stopped in front of our house. I immediately exited the car and entered the house. I went in front of my room's door. I wanted to come in but I prevented myself.

I was holding the wedding invitation and slipped it under the wooden door. I can feel the tears flowing from my eyes. I wiped it and left.

Before I entered the car, I took a glance at the window just to meet the pair of eyes that I've been wanting to see. I averted my eyes from her and entered the car.

Baby, can't believe that you are not with me

'Cause you should be my lady

All I want is to set your heart free

I can hear the church bell,  the car stopped in front of the Church. They opened the car door for me and helped with my long gown.

I hold on to the flowers tightly and slowly walked.

Lisa's POV

Maybe the wedding started. I punched the bed multiple times. These hurts more than the day when I almost not make it to Jen's prom. This hurts so much because I know this time, I can't do anything. I punched the wall angrily. Even if I know that I won't be able to escape from this bed, I still stupidly tried.

"Shit! Please this will be the last! Let me go!"
I begged from the girl who cursed me.

But nothing happened, I sat on the floor letting my tears streams down to my face.

But if you believe that you belong with him

Promise me, you won't let anyone hurt you

Remember, I will always be here for you

Even if it kills me to see you.....

Jen's POV

I'm slowly walking towards Taehyung, he's staring at me, it seemed like he's about to cry. It hurts me even more, I wanted to leave, I wanted to run and go back to Lisa, but I don't wanna hurt Taehyung.

I was hoping that Lisa will come and will stope the wedding.

In the middle of the altar, I stopped and turn my gaze into the church's door hoping that she was there.

In that wedding dress (dress, dress)

Oh, see you in that wedding dress (dress, dress)

See you in that wedding dress (dress, dress)

Oh, see you in that wedding dress, oh no

"Jennifer, do you take Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked.

Snappin' out this misery

Depression, this ain't me

But I always turn around 180 degrees

You got control of me that I, I can't explain

Somebody call 911 Emergency before I go insane

Since you've moved on, you took a piece of me, give it back

So much pain in my chest, blacking out, heart attack

I guess it's too late, I'm dancing this dance alone

It's too late...

Lisa's POV

It's night already, I did everything just to escape from this bed but nothing happened, I even beg but the girl who cursed me didn't show up.

Maybe in this time, she's already married. It's too late.

I felt so mad at myself, I failed to stop her from getting married. Is that the reason why she gave a wedding invitation? She wants me to stop her?

But I didn't make it, maybe the both of us were not really for each other.

Jen's POV

We're at the reception of the wedding. I'm already married to Taehyung,  and Lisa didn't come.

"Jen, are you okay?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said then wiped my tears.

"Why are you crying?"

"Tears of joy, I guess?" I lied.

Baby, can't believe that you are not with me

'Cause you should be my lady

All I want is to set your heart free

But if you believe that you belong with him

Promise me, you won't let anyone hurt you

Remember, I will always be here for you

Even if it kills me to see you

In that wedding dress

Oh, see you in that wedding dress (dress, dress)

See you in that wedding dress (dress, dress)

Oh, see you in that wedding dress, oh no

----------