Chapter 11

*Flashback*

Lisa's POV

I was crying because I can't escape from this bed. For sure she's already crying in there because she was alone.

"Do you love her?" Someone suddenly spoke from behind.

"W-Who are you?" I asked scared.

"You forgot about me? Well, I can't blame you, its been so long." An old lady said while smiling at me.

"What are you saying?"

"Sure you really forgot about me. Well..." She said then covered my eyes using her palm.

We were suddenly in a room which is kinda familiar to me. I was shocked when a girl that looks like me entered the room with another girl trailing behind her. They fought for a second then the girl suddenly slapped the one who looks like me.

"We're done, cheater" the girl said to the girl who looks like me then left.

"Do you see her? That's you" The old lady said.

"Huh? But how did that happen?" I asked confused.

Scenes continued to happen in this room. I was just watching every scene with this old lady beside me. All the girls who's with the girl who looks like me were mad and crying.

I'm mad at the girl who happened to be me. After she made every girl cry, she was still smiling.

"See, you're a playgirl back then. Those girls are some of the girls you've played with." The old lady said.

"If that was really me then who are you?" I asked very confused and feeling a bit sad.

"Hmm...let's say I'm a fairy godmother of those girls you made cry and the one who'll punish you"

I laughed on what she said. "Those things are impossible. Those weren't real"

"That was the exact word that you told me many years ago, you didn't believe me"

"So that's you? You're the one who imprisoned me in this bed?"

"You're right. I put you in there to teach you some lesson"

Memories started to enter my brain. From who I am, where I came from and what I really am. I can't believe that I've done all those things.

"And now that I came back. The Lisa who doesn't know how to love before was in love with someone now" She said while smiling.

"That long! I was imprisoned here that long did you know that?!" I yelled at her.

"And everything has come to its end" she added on what I said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're free. You've learned and you once felt the pain because you have fallen in love."

"Does that mean I can be with Jen now?" I said happily.

Her face saddens "I'm sorry Lisa" she softly said.

"But y-you said..."

"You're long gone Lisa. You're free but you were not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be up there"

I chuckled. "No, you're crazy. That's unfair!" I angrily yelled at her.

"But there's a way, you can choose" she said weakly.

When I heard what she said, I held her shoulder and asked "What's that? Tell me!"

"Be free but you'll leave this world or be with her for a short period of time and be imprisoned on this bed forever."

I stopped for a moment, this is so unfair. Why is it like this? Fate really loves to play. Yes I'm free but I need to leave. Yes I'll be with her for a moment but will be imprisoned in this forever.

I fell in love for the very first time, I became a better person because my memories came back, so it isn't a bad thing to choose her. Give all for the last

"I choose to be with her" I seriously said.

The old lady was surprised at my answer, she didn't expect me to choose Jen. Call me insane, crazy or anything you want but that's my final decision. I will stay at this bed forever just to be with her even just for an hour? I'm ready.

"W-wait, are you sur--"

"I'm f*cking sure" I said with a straight face.