Chapter 1

Jen's POV

I was just 6 years old when we moved in to our new house. This house is bigger because my dad was promoted so they decided to buy a new house. New house, new place and new people, equals adjustment.

My mom assisted me in my new room, as they promised, it's a pink room.

"Do you like your new room baby?"

I just smiled and my eyes twinkled because of how beautiful my room was, until I noticed my bed. Its style was kinda old. I looked at my mom and it seemed like she knows what's in my mind.

"Ah, that was an antique bed, me and your dad liked it so we bought it and restored"

"It's okay mom at least it's color pink" I answered with a smile.

"Hey my princess " My dad called me.

I turned around and saw a teddy bear that is almost as big as me.

"Wow! Thanks daddy"

"That's your award because you're already a big girl and you agreed to have your own room princess, and this bear will protect you to any monsters while you're sleeping "

" Thanks again daddy. I will name him Saver" I smiled to dad.

At night. I was coloring on my bed when i felt something moved.

"Woah! What is that?" I nervously said. I'm sure that it's in my bed. I was about to look under my bed when...

"Baby, here's your milk" my mom exclaimed while walking inside my room.

"Thanks mom" I hand her the glass when I'm finished it.

"Sleeping time! " my dad said while entering my room.

" Goodnight darling " My mom and dad kissed my forehead, turn the lights of and closed the door.

I'm just staring at the ceiling. This is my first time sleeping alone.

Someone's POV

And who's this new person sleeping here? I looked closer to this sleeping person until I saw her face by the light of the moon.

A kid. A girl. I rolled on the bed and stare at her. The new owner of this bed is a little girl. I noticed that the color of it changed.

"Shit! Why is it color pink!? "

The girl opened her eyes causing me to rush under the bed. She almost see me. I waited till the girl fall asleep again. Damn, what did they do to this bed, why it became like this.

I felt the bed moved. She haven't fell asleep yet? I want to go out.

"Wait. It seems like she fell asleep " I whispered while slowly taking a peek when I saw the girl staring at me.

" WAAAAHHH!! " the girl shouted

I went back under the bed but she's still shouting. I'm getting nervous.

" MOMMY! MOMMY! DAAADDY! "

------------
story not mine.
Sorry for some grammatical errors