Chapter 24

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and sat up to the dark room. I heard the door open and the kidnapper came inside.

"Please tell me who you are." I said tearing up a little.

"I thought you remembered me babygirl." He said.

"Please don't call me that and I don't know you."

"I can't believe you forgot about me, I'm hurt."

"What are you talking about? I don't know you."

"You don't remember when we met in that shop and you're so-called boyfriend came and helped you." He said. I remembered a guy trying to flirt with me, but I don't know if he is the guy or not.

"You really can't remember me? What a bummer." He said.

"I really can't remember you, even if I did I'd still hate you." I told him. Next thing I know, I got slapped across the face. Tears started streaming down my face.

"You will love me if you like it or not." He said through gritted teeth.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." I said, through tears.

"Never say that you hate me ever again, you understand?"

All I could do was nod my head yes. Then I felt another slap hit my face.

"Use your fucking words!" He shouted.

"I-I-I u-u-understand." I said, trying to hold in more tears.

"Good, now I'm going to work don't you dare try anything." He said while standing up.

"O-Okay." I responded. After he walked out of the room, I couldn't figure out what to do. So, I decided to just take a nap. I laid down and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

5 hours later

I woke up to the door opening. I turned around and saw him at the door staring at me with oblivious lust in his eyes. He started walking towards me and got on the bed, I was trying to get away from him until my back hit the headboard. He pulled me flat on the bed by my ankles and pinned me to the bed. I was squirming around trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"I know you want me Y/N don't act like you don't." He said while looking at me in the eyes. I turned my head so I can avoid his gaze. He then grabbed my chin and roughly turned my face to look at him.

He started leaning towards my face until our lips were only inches away from each other. I then felt his lips against my lips and he tried to enter his tongue in my mouth. I didn't open my mouth and then I felt his hand grab my butt and squeezed and made me groan. He took the chance and entered his tongue in my mouth. Tears were streaming out of my eyes and down my cheeks. He then pulled away and started to take his clothes off. He continued until he had nothing on. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see anything and I was crying even more. I felt him pulling at my clothes and ripped them off my body. While my eyes was closed, I started picturing every memory and every moment I had with Jungkook. I started crying more thinking about him. I wanted to save myself for him but this man already took it away.

3 hours later

I was laying on the bed with the blanket on top of me beside the man that took everything from me. My eyes started feeling heavy and started closing. The last thing I remember is drifting off to sleep.
___________________________________
I can't believe this book got to 1.03k reads.

Thank you guys so much.

I love you all.

I will try to update this book as fast as I can.