Chapter 17

(This is a long chapter)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to movement in my bed, so I turned around and saw Jungkook laying beside me and I remembered what he did and smiled while looking at him.

"I know you're watching me." He said, which scared me a bit.

"Sorry, you just look so adorable sleeping." I told him, while looking away.

"Not as adorable as you babe." He said, smiling. I blushed at what he said and kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush after I did that and I chuckled a bit before getting out of bed.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked me, while I was heading to the bathroom.

"To the bathroom and then downstairs." I told him.

"You want me to join you in the bathroom?" He asked, while turning around with a smirk on his face.

"You are such a pervert, I swear." I said, while walking away.

"Only for you!" He yelled, after I left the room. I heard him laughing.

10 minutes later

Jungkook finally decided to get out of bed. When I heard him opening the door to the bedroom, I went to the kitchen to make him some breakfast. While I was cooking, I was listening to Best of Me by BTS. Jungkook walked in and started singing with it.

"You're singing to your own song." I said while smiling because his voice is like an angels voice.

"I know, I'm singing to you." He said while walking up to me and back hugged me.

"You're sweet Kookie." I said while getting his breakfast off the stove.

"Only for you sweetie." He said. I blushed for the second time today since I got out of bed, all because of him. He saw me blushing and smiled knowing that he's the one that makes me blush.

"Watch for something else at your door Y/N, I might send something to you again. Well, it'll probably be a letter for you." He told me, while he was eating.

"You don't have to send me anything." I told him.

"I'll still send you something no matter what you say girl." He said while stuffing his face with food.

"I can't talk you out of it, so you might as well do what you like."

"I try to do something I want but you won't give me the time of night." He said to me.

"Do you mean time of day?" I asked him, confused.

"No, it's something people do at night." He said, while smirking a little bit.

"Oh my lord, I got the most perverted boy there is on this planet." I said, while laughing. He started laughing with me at the conversation. He finished his food and went back to my bedroom. He came out with his clothes back on and walked up to me. He gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I have to go before Jin kills me for not coming home." He said while chuckling a bit.

"Okay, be safe Kookie." I said while he walked to the door.

"Will do, love you pretty lady." He said opening the door.

"Love you too handsome fella." I said then started laughing a bit. He laughed while walking out the door. After he left, I got bored. So I walked to the nearest store to get a few things. When I got to the store, a guy came up to me and started flirting with me. I told him that I have a boyfriend but he didn't believe me. So the only way I can make him believe me is if I text Jungkook. I took my phone out and texted Jungkook.