Chapter 19

(There's a part that mentions rape, but I'm not going to describe it.)

Y/N POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I tried to get up but I couldn't, I was tied to a bed by my legs and arms. The door to the room opened and I looked to see if I recognized who it was. The man had a mask and sunglasses on so I couldn't tell who he was. I screamed when he came closer to me. He just laughed at me.

"No one can hear you, we're out in the middle of the woods with no neighbors." He said.

"What do you want from me?" I said tearing up.

"For you to love me and only me." He told me.

"I will never love you." I said starting to cry.

"Oh but you will eventually because I will never let you go." He said while getting closer to me. I tried to get farther away but I couldn't since I was tied up. He was only a few inches away from my face. I was shaking and crying while he was getting closer to my face leaving only and inch between us. Then I felt something on my lips, he was kissing me. I didn't return the kiss because I didn't love this man, I love Jungkook.

He noticed me not kissing him back, and he pulled away. He untied me and I quickly moved away from him as soon as I was loose. I kept going back until my back hit the wall. He approached me and grabbed my waist and started sucking on my neck leaving marks. I was holding in the moans that wanted to get out. He then bit my neck and started touching me everywhere. When he did that I kicked him between his legs, and he fell to the ground. I then started to run, I got to the door and I felt him pull me and slammed me against the wall. I screamed from the pain.

"Don't do that again or else you're going to regret it!" He yelled.

"O-okay I-I won't." I said crying. He then threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I turned my head away from him and he went down to my neck and started sucking my neck again. Tears were streaming down my face from what he's doing. He started moving down to my stomach. He then ripped my shirt off and started kissing my stomach. When he finished kissing my stomach, he pulled my pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear.

10 minutes later

I was laying in the bed covering myself with the blanket that was there. I was crying non-stop, hoping someone will find me. While I was crying, the door opened and the man that kidnapped me. He walked up to me with food in his hands.

"Here eat this sweetie." He told me.

"I'm not hungry." I told him.

"Eat it now!" He yelled at me. I took the food with tears still flowing down my face. He then left the room. When he left, I started eating the food so he doesn't get angry again. I can never tell who it is because he always has a mask on. I finished eating the food, even though it tasted horrible. I was walking around the room thinking about Jungkook and wishing I was with him right now. I walked to the wall and slid down to the floor crying more. The man came back inside and made me lay beside him on the bed. I had no choice but to sleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up on the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Jin cooking something. He didn't know I was in here.

"Hey Hyung." I greeted him.

"Oh hey Jungkook, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Dead." I told him. I remembered what happened and I started crying again. Jin turned off the stove and walked over to me and gave a hug.

"She's a strong girl Jungkook, she'll be alright." He told me.

"I know but I miss her."

"We all do, she's like a sister to us." He told me.

"I forgot to do something." I said. I went to my room and did my morning routine. I then went outside to go to the store to talk to Y/N's boss. I told him that I'll tell him if she's alright. But I don't know how he'll take it since she's like a daughter to him. I got to the store and went to his door. I knocked and I heard a voice from the other side.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's me, Jungkook." I answered.

"Oh come on in Jungkook."He said. I went inside and saw him sitting behind his desk.

"Come in and sit down." He told me. I sat down in front of his desk like last time. I was silent for a few minutes.

"So what do you need Jungkook?" He asked me.

"It's about Y/N." I said while looking down.

"Is she okay?" He asked me. I started getting teared up. I held my tears in and looked at him.

"She's not okay." I told him.

"What happened?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"She's missing." I told him.

"Please don't lie to me."

"I wish I was lying, she's been kidnapped and the police are trying everything they can to find her." I told letting a few tears fall down my face.

"Oh my god, I can't believe something like this happened to such a sweet girl." He said starting to cry. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and we were both crying. We hugged for about 10 minutes crying our eyes out. We let go of each other and I went and sat down because I couldn't stand up much longer. I stayed there for about 3 hours telling him what I knew. He told me that I should tell the police about what I know.

I told him that they know but they don't know the guys name or if it was even him that took her. After we talked, I said that I had to leave to go back home. I got home and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and started watching tv. Jimin came in and sat next to me.

"Hey Kookie." He greeted me.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"How are you doing?" He asked me sounding concerned.

"I'm doing fine." I answered him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm going to head to bed." I told him.

"Okay, goodnight Kookie."

"Goodnight."I said, before walking out. I got up and went upstairs to my room. I did my night routine and went to bed. I started crying again, and soon I fell asleep.