Epilogue

(As you can tell from the picture, this will be a sexer sense. No lemon, just some smut, and fluff. This is my first time, so take it easy, okay?)

____________________________________________________________

Cole lay in his room in the Ninja's monastery ((I checked there is a second monastery the appears in season four)) it has been a week since Chen and all has gone smoothly. Chen tied to recreate the spell with Skylar to become anacondrai, but because the elemental masters would not let Kai or Skylar out of their sight for less than two seconds. The plan failed quickly.

Cole turned to see Kai, sleeping soundly next to him. Bandages covered Kai's arms and chest, and one bandage was wrapped around Kai's head. Eclipsa had come back after the battle and had told Cole that Chen and Clouse made Kai fight wild animals and other soldiers for amusement. So Kai was injured pretty badly. And mental pain acquired with fighting hypnosis didn't help. Eclipsa said that Kai should be okay, as long as Cole took care of him, which he did. Kai lower body was scrapped up pretty badly in one of Chen's fights. So when Chen forced Kai to fight Cole, it hurt him. Kai was ordered by both Eclipsa and numerous doctors to stay off his feet.

Cole smiled at Kai's peaceful face, and before Cole could stop himself, he found himself leaning forward and pressing his lips gently to Kai's. Cole went to pull back but he couldn't.

Literally, he couldn't. Something kept him there,

Cole smiled as he felt Kai kiss back. Kai's arms snaking around the back of Cole's neck before settling. Kai slowly parted from the kiss and Cole looked down to see Kai's eyes flicker open.

"Hey, fire boy," Cole whispered, massaging the back of Kai's scalp, "How are you?"

Kai mumbled a response, eyes closing again, Cole laughed and picked Kai up bridal style. Kai, who was half asleep, started.

"Don't do that," He mumbled, "You startled me,"

Cole laughed and carried Kai over to a desk. On top was a roll of bandages and so liquid medicine.

"Kai, I need you to grab the bottle and bandages for me," Kai did as he was told. Allowing Cole to walk into the Kitchen. Cole set Kai down on the counter, who was already dozing of again. The medicine made Kai sleepy. Cole pulled some baking ingredients out as he waited for Kai to wake up fully. Once Kai didn't show any sign that he was going to 'get up' anytime soon. Cole smiled and shook his head before getting to work. Following a cookbook this time.

A few moments later. Kai stretched and blinked a few times. He turned to Cole,

"Are you baking?" Kai yawned, looking at the earth ninja. Cole stopped for a moment to stare at Kai, raising an eyebrow and smirking, egg still in hand.

"Yes," Cole answered. Cole heard Kai mumbled a quiet almost silent 'What the fuck' under his breath. Cole laughed, causing Kai to go pink. Once Cole had a full mix of brownies, he took the bottle from the counter and dumped about 1/3 of it into the mix. Kai looked at Cole confused,

"What?"

Cole only smiled at Kai, mixing it in nicely. Cole poured it into a pan and put the pan into the oven, kicking the door shut afterward. Cole set a timer and walked over to Kai,

"Do you want to walk or-?"

Kai made the baby motion of 'pick me up.' Reaching his arms out to Cole and doing 'grabby hands.' Cole laughed,

"Didn't think so,"

Cole picked up Kai again, "Where to this time, fire princess?"

"COLE!!" Kai yelled,