Everyone Cried

There were silence , a few of the classmate exchanged unsure look.

Hinano looked at Korosensei. "Sir..." she glanced at her teacher who didn't budged. "Do you want to play it ?"

"Not really..." Korosensei grimaced , tensing up when he realized what was about to come next. "..but I have to face it one day."

"It's going to be alright." Sugino said gently and gave a small reassuring smile. "We will all get through this and helped Karma." even his own hand were shaking ever so slightly.

"If Korosensei was there..." Kayano took a deep breathe , she was slightly shaking. "That mean Aguri...."

"Are you okay ?" Nagisa noticed , her behavior.

Kayano looked away , she sighed. "I know that Korosensei have told his story," her eyes narrowed to the Octopus. "I think I'll be fine."

Gakushuu looked down , sadly after what he had saw and some of them tried confront him but he just kindly brushed them off. "I don't need any confront."

Nakamura also noticed the expression on one of her friend and she tried her best to offered Nagisa a sympathetic smile.

"Well , Karma is always a close off person.." Kayano replied , putting a hand on the blunette. "...but we know he's strong."

Nagisa wordlessly smiled back , faintly.

Gakushuu wore a frowned , thinking back the memories of what he had saw in the screen. "Just how much he had been through ?" he thought , sadly.

Ritsu pressed the play button.

( He stuck for four years after he was captured , until the moment they first met.)

The little boy sat on the platform quietly. His leg dangling over the edge of his bed , looking down and staring into nothingness.

"Wow, that's a shock!" a woman's voice rang throughout the room. "You don't look like a ruthless killer!"

Kayano stiffened when she recognized her sister's voice.

The boy looked over to the other glass wall to see a man observed her , amused. He stood there , watching them talked , it wasn't long before the woman pointed his index finger towards his cell.

( That's when he saw them , he would see him from a distance and even though the boy doesn't spoke much.)

The woman shirt had a bone with cooked meat on it inside a circle. "The 8/10th" was written about it in blue kanji.

"DAMN !"

Bitch-sensei eyes widened. "Oh...."

"Holy shit !"

"Look at those melons !" Meahara yelled , earring a slap at the back of his head by Hinata. "Ow!"

Kayano looked outrage. "STOP DROOLING AND STARING AT MY SISTER WITH YOUR OGLING EYES YOU PERVERTS !"

Meahara cried silently when the shoe was repeating hitting his head. "This is abused !"

"I'm Aguri Yukimura." The woman introduces herself. "And that boy ," she turn back to the other Glass where she pointed. "is Karma." She smiled.

"Oh my god ! It's actually Ms.Yukimura !" Hinano exclaimed.

"Yeah it is," Kayano sighed as she looked over at Korosensei when she then realized something.

"Wait , so Human Korosensei had met Karma before ?" Nagisa asked , gaining some attention.

Korosensei paused , thinking about it. "Well...I don't know. I mean I've only been with Aguri but I don't remember any one between both of us and the mad scientist."