Chapter 15

I drove so fast I forgot what I was driving from, the wind hitting my face, the tears staining my cheek were feeling too nostalgic for me to even try to fucking reassure myself. man I really fucked up. I can feel the blood coming from my forehead trickle down my eyebrows and I just can't even fucking think about myself . I'm thinking about Melanie .
How the fuck can I explain this to her ? I can't get out .

They won't let me out

I was granted a pass to England for a few weeks only if I come back and work for life, I refused so I got my ass whooped and was told that it was that option or death. So I took it . He knows I'm never coming back . I have to leave my dad,I have to take Melanie and I have t-

" aye you prick the lights green !" A red car drove dangerously close to Dominic's car,almost hitting him " learn how to drive !" A guy stuck his head out and ran past him. If Dominic wasn't completely engulfed in his life,his dreams, his girl & his busted open head he would've chased the guy until he begged for forgiveness . He would've made him pay .
Dominic continued driving slowly to wherever he was going , not knowing  for sure until he'd get there. He found his car pulling up to Melanie's house.

Dom- come outside

Melanie- On my way ♥️

Soon enough Melanie ran out with her back pack slung low on her shoulder, hair in a low bun. He completely forgot where he was .

Melanie got in the car and reached over to kiss him only to grab his face and feel liquid. She rushed to turn on the car light in the dark night and screamed " Dominic !" Dominic completely forgot what was going on, only seeing Melanie get more blurry as the seconds passed, but he managed to say " you're so beautiful " before blacking out. Melanie had been home alone since her family went to Georgia's in-laws hotel for Christmas Eve, she wanted to make sure that if Dominic called to come get her, that she was at hers and ready. Melanie had to think quick. She grabbed Dominic from the drivers seat and dragged him into her house, rushing to the bathroom to get a cloth and water bucket and the first aid kit. She ran back to her bedroom to a somewhat conscious Dom " Dom I'll call the ambulance-" " no! Don't" " well what do you w-"  "just fix it yourself !" He screamed at her and she quivered back,causing him to rush up on his feet to go to her, only to fall right back down " Dominic stop" she ran to lay him down, putting the cloth up to his biggest cut and bandaging the others with tears flowing down her cheeks . Melanie didn't know what to do and she was petrified, she didn't even know what was going on let alone how to fix it herself " baby I'm so sorry I shouldn't have come here " " no no I'm happy you're here " she grabbed his cheek softly and kissed him,her bangs extracting a little of his blood " just tell me what's going on because I don't understand " he sighed " not now it'll give me a migraine,just lay with me " "but Dominic you can't sleep you'll go unconscious " he stared up at her " I'm not going to sleep I just need you badly " Melanie obliged and laid above him,his forehead on his dirty Green Day t shirt Melanie wore everyday, a little blood sulking into it.She rubbed his hair and stared at his face,hands shaking while patting his back " it's okay , you're okay "  she soothed him, but for some reason she felt like she was trying to soothe herself more than him.

Trying to find some peace in the chaos she didn't create