Chapter 11

EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW

Melanie found her hands suddenly attached to Dom's torso,pulling his shirt up with permission,feeling his heated body underneath it. He looked at her intently with his chin up,seemingly in a trance- too much to actually tell the girl what to do.Melanie felt around his stomach for what felt like too long to Dom,he was growing impatient as she looked down at her hands roaming him.He gripped her hands and put them over her head,pushing her back towards the bed and letting her fall as he pulled her shirt over her. Melanie pulled his pants down and Dom helped,grabbing hers and doing the same,touching her hips to pull her down in-front of his torso " tell me what you want" his head was length to her left ear,trailing kisses up to her lips making her grip him eagerly " you" she sighed in his mouth as he sat up above her, looking eagerly at her bra " hold on" he picked up his jeans and pulled out a single Magnum condom "you keep that in your back pocket ?" "When I'm with you it's in the top five things I think about none stop,so it's best to make sure I'm prepared" " what else is in the top five ?" "Kissing,hugging,annoying you and protecting you"Melanie laughed,letting her hands fall into his hair as he ripped the condom open.

Dominic gripped her waist and she winced a bit "Does it hurt?" Dominic's eyes shot up to Melanie's,pulling back from her just to have her pull him back to her" no,don't" "I'm not going to voluntarily hurt you" "you won't" she whispered into his ear,calming him down as his hands tightened around her waist,lips now spreading over her neck. Melanie had envisioned what this would be like,but she never thought she'd feel this good before he even did what was expected. His lips alone made her feel things she wasn't used to or familiar with" mhm,please" Melanie found herself begging for the boy to just touch her , where she needed it most. Dominic had pulled the condom on by now and sat up, looking intently at her distraught face, hair covering her. He pulled her hair from around her face and put his hand behind her back,unclasping her bra,throwing it to the other side of his room " wow" he whispered now,looking at Melanie's body in the moonlight " touch me" she pleaded,making him run his hands along her chest and down to the one place he wanted her the most right now " Melanie" "yes " the girl shivered, gripping his shoulders now" tell me again,tell me you want me again" " I want you Dominic" They both started kissing again.
Dominic's left hand was tight around her waist,his right hand guiding himself inside of her. She felt a slight pinch and before she knew it her whole body jolted up,her head hitting his headboard " shh"he whispered onto Melanie's lips,biting them softly " is it painful ?" She shook her head no, Lying so he wouldn't pull away because all she wanted was to be engulfed in him in this very moment. Soon the pain Melanie had gotten used to turned into a pulling in her stomach, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as a sudden pleasure shot through her body. Dominic looked up at her and felt his arms waver just looking at his girl shake under him, seemingly in a trance -both of them by each other- "me-melanie " Dominic whispered,his head lay on her collarbone " Melanie look at me " Melanie's head shot up and her hazel eyes were fixated on his green ones " tell me how much you love it " Melanie sighed, knowing trying to form a sentence while he pounded into her was a no go " Dom stop" he quickly slowed his pace and Melanie gripped his arms " no no ! Stop talking" she covered his mouth and leaned her head back,causing him to chuckle into her palm and continue.Dominic started noticing how close he was when his arms started to shake again, he couldn't control the pleasure that he felt being inside of her,and soon she felt her stomach tighten, crying out allowed in Dom's shoulder " faster,faster"  she whispered and Dominic followed her orders.

They both found themselves gaining and gaining sloppiness from the pleasure they were feeling " I'm going to come"  Melanie whispered in Dominic's ear which caused him to come instantly,her following. They both lay there panting frantically,Dominic on Melanie's chest as she lay with her arms wrapped around his shoulders protectively, still shaking from what had just taken place.Melanie couldn't believe what she'd just done,and she further couldn't believe she did it with Dominic of all people.AND she had just told him she loved him two hours ago" are you okay" Dom shot up and engulfed her by the neck, pulling her up and flopping on the other side of the bed, making her head lay on his chest " yes " she said muffled in it.They both sat there for what felt like hours and Dominic couldn't stop thinking of how good the girl felt, how happy he could make her in that moment and how quick she made him come.He looked down at Melanie as her breathing slowed, chest lifting and falling on his,

" I love you so much Melanie Dawson"