Having some fun at the movies and his disease is getting worse

Kais POV
Tonight me and Lloyd are going out to the movies to see Bumblebee I had already gotten our tickets and we went up to get our food "okay I want two small popcorns a large Coke and a pack of mini Reese's peanut butter cups please" I told the person at the counter Lloyd looked happy to be seeing this movie cause he had wanted to see it ever since the first trailer came out I helped him walk to the theater the movie was going to be shown in and we sat down I gave him his popcorn and his mini Reese's peanut butter cups and the movie started.
(After the movie)
Lloyd had fallen asleep during the movie I carefully picked him up and I created my dragon and we flew back to the hospital. I came back the next morning and noticed he was already awake "who are you?" He asked 'this isn't good Lloyd's disease is getting worse he's starting to lose his memory' I told myself' "it's me Kai remember the master of Fire and your brother" I told him "Kai? I don't remember Any Kais" he said he slowly sat up and looked around "where am I why am I not home!" He started having a panic attack I held him down to keep him from hurting himself "Lloyd calm down everything's going to be okay" I reassured him but he kept squirming and kicking around and his green energy started to form in his hands "oh crud" I was then blasted by the energy and hit the wall the nurse then came in "what's going on!" The nurse asked "he's having a panic attack his disease is getting worse he's lost his memory now to" I told the nurse another nurse came in and took Lloyd to another room "oh your arm it's bleeding let me bandage it up" she wrapped my arm in bandages to stop the bleeding "oh yeah Lloyd hit me with his powers, is there anything you can do to get his memory back" I asked them "we'll see what we can do" the nurse then went out of the room towards the room were they took Lloyd.