part 1

Revan awakes after a very long session of meditating he found life in the imperial capital to be somewhat boring especially life with
in the palace. The fools in intelligence had no new information for him he figured that he had to go out and do things himself. As far as he knew his secret was still safe the minister had promised that anybody who knew of his family lineage was silenced permanently. Revan knew that there were three people in the Empire apart from the minister that knew the truth. Captain ogre Zank the beheader and Najenda the first two could be dealt at his leisure but he did have to move fast to make sure that is secret didn't get out to the wrong people. However, Najenda was a different story she had disappeared off the face of the Earth her death was falsified by somebody in the military or at least that was what he suspected. Releasing the air in his lungs Revan focused on his mask and allowed it to lower onto his face locking it in place he stood up and walked out of his room. Revan was happy for the Privileges he was allowed he had started Imperial intelligence and the Imperial construction Center creation of new weapons and new vehicles to help in the war effort. Scientist from all around the world we're helping him create airships that would allow him to bring the fight to their enemies faster and thankfully the minister had approved of his methods. As Revan walked he went and played things through his mind of how to go about obtaining more information he had a few moles in the Rebellion that were reporting to him on a regular basis he hoped that his patients yielded results. As Revan left the underground quarters of the palace and now is in the main part of the palace a young woman approached a servant from the looks of her.

Servant girl- my lord the minister and the emperor are asking for you.

She said all this while bowing to him. Revan often thought of this as pointless but he did expect respect from his subordinates and those who knew him. Revan could feel fear from this girl perhaps it was the mask or perhaps it was the fact that very few people living had ever seen his face he liked it though to use his presence as intimidation.

Revan- very well where are the emperor and the minister.

Servant girl- they're in the throne room.

And with that Revan turned on his heels and made his way to the throne room he would see what they wanted. Revan wasn't a fool he knew full well that the Prime Minister was running the Empire through the emperor who was little more than a child.

Revans inner thoughts- one day I will slice The Minister's head neatly into before his body turns to Ash or maybe I'll just choked him to death with my power.

Revan enters the throne room and walked until he was ten feet in front of the emperor and minister and dropped to one knee.

Revan-What is thy bidding

The minister- as you are no doubt aware of our armies are spread thin throughout the empire. We seek to have peace and stability this is why Imperial intelligence was allowed to be created. Along with your other side projects, we have allowed you great power in the Empire and you are still yielding results after result we have a new assignment for you something that will appeal to you.

Revan- anything for the Empire minister. What is this new assignment if you don't mind me asking?

The emperor- we want you to investigate night raid we want you to start going after them.

Revan- what information do we have on this group?

The minister- I'm afraid we do not have much but they are responsible for high-value members in the empire being killed. You are free to use any Methods at your disposal to kill or capture.

Revan- I understand I already have a plan in mind to draw them out into the open.

Revan internal thoughts- this old fool has given me the perfect opportunity to get rid of anybody else who knows my secret and the best part is I'll use night raid to do it that way I don't get my hands dirty.