"Is something wrong?" I paused and thought to myself. Should I tell him? Eddies his best friend.. "Jackie?" I blinked.

      "Nothing's wrong." His eyes are blue, didn't need to know that to know its Jonathan.  He got up and walked over to me.

        "You sure?" I nodded. "Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

       "No why?"

       "No reason just thought we could go somewhere."

        "Oh..Ok." He studied me for a moment.

        "Are you sure nothings bothering you?"

     "Eddie..he told me you were going to ask me something and he told me to think of him before I answer it." Jonathan looked puzzled.

    "Why would you think of him?"

     "I asked him the same thing but..he didn't answer he just walked away."

      He stared off into space for a moment. "I'll talk to him about it."

       "OK." I said unsure. What if Eddie tells Jonathan that he kissed me? Jonathan would be upset that I didn't tell him in the first place..I might be screwed, no, I am screwed.

     "Would you like to go on a real date tomorrow?" His voice interrupted my thoughts.

      I smiled, "Love to."

      "I was thinking of dinner and a movie. Possibly some time alone too?" Hmm..Wonder what that means..*note my sarcasm*

      "Sounds great." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

      "Can't wait."

      "There's nothing to do right now.." I whined.

       He smirked. "Would you like to be a villain for today?"

       I smiled and nodded.

       "We need some money you know.."

      My eyes lit up. "Well then, how bout we make a stop at the bank?"

       "Shall we?" He asked opening the door for me. I smirked and grabbed my Black Crow getup. He grabbed his mask and we headed out the door to the bathroom. The fabric ran over my skin as I slipped on the dress. I fixed my leggings and put on my boots. From the corner of my eye I saw Jonathan staring at me.

      "Something catch your attention?" I tied on my bandana and he smiled.

       "A flawless woman caught my attention." I looked at my reflection, my cheeks were rosy. I checked my little belt and saw that my knives and toxins were in place. I'll finally wear my cloak again. I tied the hood at my neck and flipped over my head. The ratty cape was scratched and shredded. A nice touch. My eyes darted over to Jonathan and saw him fixing his glove. He hasn't worn that outfit in awhile.. Oh God we look like twins.

      "Um..Jonathan?"

       "Yes?"

        "Take a look at yourself then look at me, do you notice anything?" He smiled as he noticed the similarities.

        "Let's get Joker, Harley, Mad Hatter, Eddie, Ivy, and Catwoman to join. Not that we need their help." I nodded.

   ~ Time Jump ~

  "Get your ass out of my face!" Red shrieked.

    "I'm tryin' alright!" Harley said trying to move faster through the vent. Cat and I sighed.

    "Can ya keep it down? We can't get caught by the Batman." I whispered. Cat suddenly stopped and I halted. "Harley, Red, stop we're here."

      "One more slide and my face woulda been in your butt." Harley said snickering. I rolled my eyes.

    "Come on." Cat whispered. She scooted to an alternate vent and I helped her remove the vent opening. My eyes lit up.

      "Look at all that money..Too bad for those losers who don't get any!" Harley said bursting into laughter. I chuckled.

       "Crow you go first." I nodded and slid down. My hands gripped the vent as I hung from the ceiling. I swung myself and did a front flip to the ground. Cat, Harley, and Red followed after.

    "Ooohhh! Look at the green!" Harley squealed. She gathered handfuls of the money and hugged it.

      "Let's pack up these works of art and get to the guys." Cat said handing us bags. We all nodded and started shoving handfuls of money into our bags. I smiled to myself as I saw hundreds of millions of dollars being shoved into my bag. What a beautiful thing. My bag was heavy and full.

       "Let's go!" We ran out of the vault and went to find the guys.

     Scarecrow's POV~

   "Everyone don't move unless you want a high dose of fear toxin!" I shouted.

     "Would you like a flower?" I heard Joker ask. I turned around and saw the woman he was talking to started laughing uncontrollably. The flower squirted out his laughing gas.

    "Would you shut up already!" I yelled. Temper..Shut up Jon.