Chapter 2

Hey, y'all new chapter If your reading please give me constructive criticism or love. if you hate it don't leave a comment and un add the book. Or get bopped period. Like what Meagan said MUAH!!!!

When I pulled up into my apartment complex, I put my car to the park and sat there wondering how in complete wonder. How did they find me?

Tears prickled at my eyes making my eyesight blurry as I stared at my shaking hands. All the memories came flooding back of my past. The ones I repressed, bur always come back like a pestering bitch.

My chest hollows as anger builds. I start to hear ear-piercing screams inside the car. That felt like a needle in my brain, shocking me back to my sad reality. This is the real me the me they they created when they messed me up.

"I will figure this out" I whisper to lightly to my self, gaining self control. Trying to force the feeling of fake comfort to rush through me that never comes. Instead I wrap my hand around the fat of my upper pinching it arms causing pain forcing myself to feel something.

I was getting better truly I was. After I left, I created a new me, I was no longer finding peace and virtue in hurting others, rather I was becoming normal. I started with submerging myself into my books, exercising and art. Nevertheless, the joy and peace that comes with it leaves as fast as they came.

I open my eyes to a pounding feeling in my head feeling like somebody is hacking at my skull with a blunt knife to the beat of feeling alive. My brain should've pick a better song.

"Ughhhhh." I groan in pain climbing out of my car with my items in hand.

I stumbled up the steps to the front door of apartment complex doors. I choose to take the elevator as my vision blurs not wanting to die on the steps. Because that would be the worse place to die. I deserve something extra and boujie. I want to die with pizzaz and a whole lot of boom.

Up to four floors and I reach my door. My head gets worse than it was. So much pain it my eyes started to tear up.

I put my keys into the lock and twist it to open the lock. Expecting to hear papito scratching at the door, but all I heard was silence, so I paused and listened.

I stood at my doorway finally feeling something off with the area I stood erect. I look down the halls with burgundy and spotted gold carpet and "white" walls. At the far end, I see a man in a hood and a cap standing near an exit swiping furiously on his phone. Completely blocking it.

"Funking weirdo" I muttered giving him a stank side eye, clutching my purse.

He is body is positioned so he faced me slightly while leaning on the wall.

Under his black cap, a mass of curly fire red hair was tucked under. I swept my eyes across him gathering as much as I can.

He was 5'11 bridging 6'0 with a lean figure. As I look closer, I see that he is dressed in all black. Contrasting his pale skin that shows at his hands and at the neck of his hoodie. Despite his attire he had a boyish air around him. Catching me staring he cheekily grinned at me, showing me a crooked smile then blowing me a kiss.

My heart thundered to the point it sounded like music on blast. I would've thought he was a new tenant until I fully analyzed him. His eyes were dead moss green where the give away.

I forced myself to relax as I have done many times before and winked at him. Slightly startling him he drops his grin and gave me a boyish pout while mouthing 'Good luck '. He flutters his four fingers with a ring on his thumb as waving me bye.

I breathe in, feigning composure knowing what to expect.

I opened my door and headed to my island setting my food getting ready to look for my peraa. While I was preparing to whistle knowing damn well I don't know how to. I hear my tv in my room on but on a low volume. I lightly touch my knife on my right hip making sure I didn't lose it the early altercation I had.