Chapter 4

"Yeah, girl I don't know he found me, coming all up in my place looking good like that, if he wanted me to, ya know," I said slyly "he should say that right?!" huffing as I talked to Jaiyanna my cat, turning around to look at her

She meowed as she narrowed her black eyes accusingly at Per-aa, who was butt scooting across his pee pad in his own world. He's... potty training, anyways I think it's been a year.

"Don't get me started on him, a whole ass traitor eating the crumbs from some random man." I straighten up and turn and stared in repulsion as Per-aa sniffed the now soiled pad.

"You foul child, you better stop and go find your new parent acting like I don't feed you. Out here acting like you have not a lick of sense" Snatching the pad from him and pat him on the nose with one of his treats.

He just stared at me with a dopey smile and started wagging his tail. "Bye Per-aa, you lucky I don't leave you with Jaiyanna and let her talk that hot stuff to you." I said rolling my eyes.

After I playfully scolded my son some more, I turn to Jaiyanna as she was focused on cleaning her orange fur. I snapped my finger trying to get her attention, but she paid me no mind until she was done doing her nightly ritual. She eventually looked up at me and I can't even get upset, she is her mother's child.

"You know what never mind, your attitude stink" I mugged her and walked to my room.

"If y'all hungry act like I'm not here and order out." I called out as I walked to my room. All I heard was hissing and barking right after. Kids.

I open the gates of questions that was brewing in my head just for a slight moment and I am now regretting that choice. My head starts pounding by the time I reached my room, what just happened cause me to be way more confused.

I finally reach back to my room where I was bombarded with his Cologne. How in the hell did this maleficent bastard leave a mark in my house? Wow

I take a sniff of the air and damn near reach the highest my body can reach. That smell alone brought me euphoria. Yuck

Pause: Qué Euphoria by Toosi babyy

Unpause.

'Calm down miss ma'am ain no peen for us' I scolded my lower half snaking my neck.

I plop down on my bed laying on my back heaving a big sigh. No amount convincing can really mask that I am happy to see him.

A grin spread across my face when I went through what happened just a minute ago.

Damn he look good, like call me a slut and princess type good.

Those horny thoughts went dead when I remembered why he came. I told them not to bring me back. Since they did not listen, they will learn why my name is Shetani and me and my baby will be the only left unscathed when everything goes to hell.

When I was active in that life, I was younger and easy to tame. Marcus was my leash, but now that I've spent my years by myself unleashed and free, that will not happen agin, boo ho.. He can truly eat jagged glass if he tries to control me.

'Should've left my happy ass alone' I thought contently turning on Brittany Vaughn on YouTube slowly drifting to sleep.

I fall asleep forgetting all about my food. Sigh

----------

Wassgoodyyy this a short chappy tell me what you think!

Constantine=Marcus.

When Ky'Anna thinks of Contantino, she calls him Marcus.

When she speaks his name it may vary which one is written

Check in on Brittany Vaughn on YouTube!! She is hilarious and cover true crime!

-KT

Shetani also mean Demon in Swahili! ( please correct me if I am wrong I am learning the language!)