"Hey, you kids should stop huddling around strangers. You are making him uncomfortable." Aizawa's gruff voice boomed with authority from behind them.

Quickly, all students parted and lined up into 2 straight lines. Afraid of the consequences when angering the strict teacher. Slightly confused by the fearful attitude of the students, the fair male chuckled, an air of awkwardness hung around him.

"Ah, Aizawa-sensei. What are you doing here?" the male hesitantly asked. "To save you from the hoard of students piling up onto you, of course." the curt reply was all Aizawa said in response before turning away to face the entire class.

"Alright, you kids. I understand your interest in this fellow brat." Scratching his chin, he thought his words out, careful to not spill any secrets he was hiding.

"But..." he gave the class a seemingly smug look, "you guys will be knowing him soon enough."

-

"EEEHHHHH!" The entire class (well, apart from Todoroki, Tokoyami, Shoji, Koda and Bakugou's very different shout of "WHAT THE FU-") shouted in unison at the sight of the familiar brown-eyed male standing next to Aizawa at the teacher's desk.

"How's it going?" the male said cheekily, smiling brightly at the class, radiating with the same overload of positivity as Ochaco (who had the brightest smile on her face).

With his typical bored expression, Aizawa raised his forearm to gesture at the male.

"As you all know, this is Uraraka (M/N), the older brother of our classmate Uraraka Ochaco. Now that you have all passed from the initial shock, (M/N) is going to be the teacher's assistant of this class for the rest of the year. If you have any questions ask away, but don't go over 10 minutes, we have other things to do."

Aizawa lazily dragged on, clearly bored only halfway through his words. Dragging his slouching body, he wiggled into his sleeping bag and lay on his side at the corner of the classroom, sound asleep within seconds.

After a short moment of silence, the quiet peace was broken when a hoard of questions were thrown at (M/N) immediately.

Struggling to keep up, (M/N) desperately tried to catch a full sentence before his mind hops onto another question thrown at him.

Thankfully, the wonderful class rep marched to the front of the class. Standing right next to (M/N) as stiff as a board and started to do his signature hand chopping motion.

Barking out to the entire class, "Everyone, please stop with your incessant babbling, we are clearly making Uraraka-san uncomfortable! Now, please raise your hand, when I call your name, you may state your question!"

Slightly intimidated by the loud booming voice of the class representitive, (M/N) just nods along with the rest of the class.

"Now! Let us begin!"

Multiple hands immediately shot up in the air.

"Midoriya-san!" Iida nodded his head at Midoriya as a sign of permission.

Standing up, Midoriya asks the question everyone had on their mind. "What is your quirk?" he politely asks. Before he could start his rambling, (M/N) cuts him off.

"Well, to put it simply, I can create raw diamond. My quirk allows me to put intense heat and pressure on the carbon atoms of objects. So when I touch any object with my fingertips, I can turn it into diamond." (M/N) explains. Demonstrating his quirk, he places a hand on the teacher's desk.

Immediately, a raw diamond spike shoots out of the desk, with a dented hand print left where his hand was.

"The problem is, I can't reverse it. So, you guys will be stuck with this thing," he pokes at the diamond spike, "till someone is able to cut it off."

"Wait a minute," Midoriya immediately cuts in, "then how were you able to melt the metal railing at the sports festival."

Whispers were starting to rise as people discuss within themselves about the question asked.

"Ah, that's simple. To be frank, the diamond under my palms absorbed the heat from my hand, the heat was hot enough to the point of melting metal, I guess."

Eyes sparkling, Midoriya sat down and started writing down notes for another entry in his notebook.

"Mina." Iida shouted immediately after the previous question was answered.

"How come you know Aizawa-sensei?" she asked, showing a curious gaze, eyes darting from the yellow caterpillar at the corner of the room back to the (H/C) haired male.

"Oh, well, I was actually Aizawa-sensei's recommended student for UA back then." he said sheepishly, clearly he wasn't the flaunting type so saying this felt weird for him.

"Wow~" Chants of praise and admiration chorused throughout the classroom.

"That's so cool. I never thought Aizawa-sensei would ever recommend a student." Mina's voice was laced with awe. She sat down, satisfied with his response.

"Asui-san."

Standing up, Tsuyu placed a finger at her chin and asked,"Why did you decide to be a teacher's assistant?"

(M/N) stiffened, barely noticeable to the class, but Iida who was in close proximity could tell by the slightly tense shoulders.

"Uh.. Ah, well, I just thought it would be.. uh.. nice to try out the hero course again. But that would be weird, so I opted for being a teacher's assistant instead." (M/N) managed to speak with a calm voice, mentally flustered.

Nodding her head, Tsuyu cheerfully accepted the answer, siting back down.

Hey guys! It's me. The next chapter might also have a short scene for questions if any of you have any questions for this series related to (M/N), feel free to leave them in the comments :D.

*I apologise everyone but the poll will be closed from now on and the winner is very very very obviously Bakugou, sorry if your pick didn't win, thanks for all the votes.
(B-17, S-11, C-7)
(Top 3 for others: Aizawa-5, Dabi-5, Mirio-9)
Christ Mirio has a lot!

One last thing:
Who would you prefer to be (M/N) potential partner? (the listed out characters would have more interesting plot developments)

A) Bakugou Katsuki

B) Shiragaki Tomura

C) Chisaki Kai

D) No one

E) Other (comment it down)

Thanks if you chose any of them and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.