Part Four. Chapter Fifteen. Alex

Author's note; 18+. 

I woke up tangled in a mess of sheets, bodily fluids and flesh.  My head was pounding and my tongue felt furry as if all the moisture had been sucked from my mouth.  I slipped out of the web that was my unconscious husbands, hissing from the serious ache in my hips and nether regions.  I tried to recall what had occurred the night before,  but it was mostly all a blur.  From the piercing pain in my rear, I guessed that I had allowed them to enter me together; the only time that I had experienced this sort of 'morning after' was following our first mating.  At least I seemed to have some mobility this time.

I traipsed over strewn clothing and foil packets, heading towards the bathroom.  Seriously, just how many were used last night?  My bum still felt moist from slick and the aroma of sex was so strong in the air that even I with my human senses could smell it.  I scratched a patch of crusting fluid upon my chest and recalled suddenly with a heated face how it appeared.

I was lying, spread eagled across the bed, a boneless feeling lingering in my limbs.  Eric had been hovering over me, his face rapt in pleasure as Michael pummelled into him from behind.  I stroked his sac with the length of my leg and he climaxed, his seed spilling over my chest...

Holy shit, that had been hot.  Thank goodness I had already relieved myself, my fragmented memories causing a heady reaction down below.  I turned on the shower to let the water heat, before stepping into it, pressing my forehead against the tiles and just letting the water fall all over me. 

The day before, we met the King and just as Damien had predicted, the King had thrown us a party.  It was nothing like the meat fest barbecue that Marcus' father had thrown us.  There was music and moonshine, a brand of alcohol aimed at shifters as they were not well effected by drinks meant for non-supernaturals.  I avoided the moonshine, drinking that would have been like consuming poison, but a few human mates had some beer on hand and I suspected I drank one too many.

The music was pumping with a heavy beat and was fairly loud and there was ambient colour changing lighting, the sort that doesn't project or move(that type is a disaster waiting to happen in a forest full of cats). The dance floor was anywhere amongst the trees as the area had waterproofed speakers dotted about the branches over a fair sized area. A bunch of girls were giggling to one side as they admired a nearby warrior strutting his stuff (muscles) and a mated couple were on the floor sliding up against each other in a mess of dance moves and scent marking.

Things became a little blurry after I was dancing with... Er... actually I have no idea who I was dancing with.  I recall a drink being placed into my hand and I stupidly tossed it back like it was water.  There was a slight burn down my throat and a weird aftertaste.  Then I noticed Eric's red hair in the crowd and skipped towards him and after that...

My back was pressed against a tree, the toughness of the bark scraping against my skin through my shirt.  My legs were wrapped around his waist as he pounded into my arse and I clung to his shoulders panting heavily.  Eric purred loudly, rubbing his nose into my neck and nibbling the flesh along my collarbone...

I held my face in my hands.  Oh my goddess, please tell me that we didn't fuck against a tree outside!  How am I supposed the face the Pride now? 

A groan snapped me out of my thoughts as I saw Eric stumble into the bathroom.  Under any other circumstances, I might have giggled at seeing this worse for wear side of him.  His usually smooth red hair was frizzy and even sticking up in places at weird angles.  He stopped in front of the toilet, sorting himself out before realising that I was in the shower behind him.  Without query, he opened the glass partitioning and slipped in beside me, soaking his clearly aching head beneath the spray.