Part Four. Chapter One. Michael

Author's Note; a little bit 18+

When we finally sent Alex on his way, my boy was practically floating out of the door and my tiger was preening regarding how he had a hand in that condition.  I wasn't concerned that they had been fooling around in the shower, in fact from the moment I suggested that Alex should take one, I knew what was on that sneaky cat's mind.  It took me by surprise how he had entered the kitchen looking unsatisfied.  At first, I had wondered if he was not happy that we had not taken and marked Alex, having agreed to wait at least until we all had a little time off from work.  But on hearing Eric's explanation, I had realised that he was just upset for Alex.

Locking the door to Alex's apartment, we headed down to our parked cars. 

"Do you want to go to the gym, get a little exercise with me or want to head home?" Eric asked me.

"Home first," I replied.  I had the morning off and wouldn't start my next shift until dinnertime.  "I don't want to go to the gym looking like I just strolled out of my lover's bed."  I plucked at my wrinkled shirt.  I was glad that Eric at least had the foresight to purchase fresh boxers, but our size was slightly different and the elastic was cutting into my hips unpleasantly.  Why he couldn't have bought two packets in two different sizes...

"You don't look like you just left his bed," Eric purred.  "After all, you are dressed."  He laughed as he hopped into his red Maserati Quattroporte and quickly sped away.  I grimaced over the squeal of the tires on tarmac.  No wonder Alex didn't like playing passenger to him, I seldom did and even then, I was a shifter, my abilities to heal were greater than my boy's.  Still, it would hurt like a bitch if we were caught in an accident if not kill us instantly.  I would have a word with Eric later.

I arrived at our home not long after Eric, who had chosen to wait by the garage where he had parked.  "I was thinking," he said as he saw me.  "Perhaps we ought to go away, all three of us and make Alex's marking special.  It'll be his first time, as well, so we ought to make it memorable for him."

My steps towards our front door ground to a halt.  "First time?"

He rolled his eyes heavenward.  "You idiot, hadn't you realised?" He chuckled.  "He had a long term crush, but did nothing about it, was rejected by some other guy, was comatose then completely devoid of emotions, including desire for two years.  When exactly has he had the chance to have sex?"

"He might have... just because he cared about one person," I pointed out, "doesn't mean that he didn't have needs."

"Granted," Eric allowed.  "But Alex is the loyal sort.  Once he loves you, he won't stray.  For the goddess' sake, he even watched the person he loved get married rather than go drown his sorrows beneath another man."

I felt my heart beat erratically in my chest.  We'll make love to him first.  My wolf was howling in my head, pestering me to go grab him, sweep him into our arms and do exactly that.  "Eric," I decided to confess.  "I love him.  I love him so much already."

"Me too," Eric purred and nuzzled into my side.  "When he told me about his sight, I wanted to demand the location of that bastard that rejected him so I could claw his eyes out.  Seriously, what kind of arsehole rejects someone as amazing and beautiful as Alex?  Oh and he is so responsive, just melts to the touch."

A growl poured from my throat as my body began to respond to his words and mind became flooded with memories of the previous night.  His member, while smaller than ours, was a perfect fit for him and perfectly formed.  The pretty pink skin was silky smooth just begging to be licked.  His essence was salty and bitter, but with an underlying flavour that was all his own and I drank it willingly.  He hadn't fought us, beyond his initial reaction when he realised what we wanted to do, but that was not because he wasn't willing, he wanted to share the pleasure with us.  He couldn't have realised that watching him succumb to our touches were our pleasure.