Christmas Presents

Começar do início

When Anna opened the first one her eyes opened wide like if it was a new born puppy. Anna took out a beautiful Michael Kors Purse not the ones that has the name all over the place it was just a plain black bag with it's MK chain hanging on the sides. Anna was so happy on what she got Crystal Gestured to open the other 2 since Anna was so excited she opened bothof them one of them had a little box & The other one was a Cute green sweater with leves designes on it. She opened the little white box & it was a watch from Michael Kors it was covered in Black Dimondes it shined like stars in the sky.

A: OMG Crystal you didn't have to get me these stuff

C: I know but i wanted to...so do you like it Anna

A: Like it I love them Thank you Thank you Crystal i couldn't ask for a better Sisters

C: *Laughs* Your Welcome Anna. Well Elsa Your next 

E: M-Me well ok

C: Here you go i got you 5 cause 3 are for christmas & the other 2 are for your birthday which i missed.

E: Thank you & you didn't have to do that

C: Yeah i did now open them

R: Yeah Elsa open them

J: yeah hurry up snowflake

E: ok ok jeez inpatient much

M: Yes

H: Calm down Merida.

I opened to 2 biggest ones that she have me the first one was a Michael Kors Bag but it looked diffrent form Anna's it had it's logo from Michael Kors but this bag was light blue with Snowflakes i picked it up & looked at in in aww then i looked i Crystal.

E: Crystal were did you get this at

C: *giggles* I'm friends with The Michael Kors Company & The customized your bag for me so it's a one of a kind Michael Kros bag so what do you think

E: Ha  i love it thank you crystal

C: Your welcome now you have 4 more to open

E: Oh right.

I opened on it had a nice sweatshirt that had snowflakes designes on it & it was light blue then next one was a pair of louis vuitton Heels not the ones with the red bottoms cause they could kill you it was lace with flowers & it was full on black... which i find cute. The next one was a Necklace with the letter J on it it was a shape of a heart & Snowflake & it was missing a piece of it i looked at Crystal a bit confussed. She just gestured me to open the last one. When i opened it it was a white box so i opened the box in it was another brown box so i took it out & in it was a white Dimonde Watch that had a Snowflake in it which i feel in love with i always wanted to a Michael Kors watch but never in my life i thought it would be all white dimondes.

C: Elsa do you like you gifts

E: *sniff* I love them Crystal thank you

C: Your Well come sis , Now Jack it's your turn

J: What me

C: Yes now come on Frostebite

J: A-alright.

*JACK'S POV*

C: Your Well come sis , Now Jack it's your turn