𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Andrew Clark, get up here. Come on, front and center, let's go." Vernon orders. The jock gets up and walks over to Vernon.

"Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!" Bender proclaims. Opal giggles a bit at the brunette's comment. Andrew and Vernon tried to move the heavy magazine cabinet in front of the door to keep it open. When they got the cabinet in front of the door, it blocked the whole doorway.

"That's very clever sir, but what if there's a fire? I think violating fire codes and endangering the lives of children would be unwise at this juncture in your career, sir." Bender says. Vernon thinks for a moment, then turns to Andrew.

"Alright, what are you doing with this? Get this outta here for God's sake! What's the matter with you? Come on!" he orders to the light-brown haired jock. He complies, and tries to move the cabinet back.

"You know the school comes equipped with fire exits at either end of the library." Johnson tells the fuming principal. Bender glares at the blonde.

"Show Dick some respect!" he exclaims. Opal shoots Bender a glare. She didn't like how Bender was talking to Johnson. After a bit, Andrew and Vernon return to where the other five teens are.

"Let's go, go! Get back into your seat!" Vernon shouts, lightly shoving Andrew back into his seat. The jock sits back down in his seat.

"I expected a little more from a varsity Letterman. You're not fooling anybody, Bender! The next screw that falls out is gonna be you!" Vernon says, turning to exit the library.

"Eat my shorts..." Bender murmurs. Vernon stops in his tracks to face Bender. 

"What was that?" he asks.

"Eat. My. Shorts!" Bender repeats, louder. Opal groans internally. Not more of this crap. She just wanted Vernon to leave already.

"You just bought yourself another Saturday, mister!" Vernon proclaims.

"Oh Christ..." Bender says sarcastically.

"You just bought one more right there!" Vernon yells.

"Well, I'm free the Saturday after that...beyond that, I'm gonna have to check my calendar!" Bender exclaims.

"Good! 'Cause it's gonna be filled, we'll keep goin'! You want another one? Say the word, just say the word! Instead of going to prison, you'll come here! Are you through?" Vernon exclaims.

"No!" Bender shouts.

"I'm doing society a favor!" Vernon says. 

"So?" Bender asks.

"That's another one, right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step! You want another one?" Vernon asks Bender.

"Yes!" Bender shouts.

"You got it! You got another one, right there! That's another one pal!" Vernon says, getting more riled up yet somehow more amused.

"Cut it out!" the redhead says, getting worried. She turns to Bender and mouths "stop" to him.

"You through?" Vernon asks the brunette.

"Not. Even. Close. Bud." Bender says, getting a bit aggressive.

"Good! You got one more right there!" Vernon exclaims.

"Do you really think I give a shit?" Bender asks.

"Another. You through?" Vernon asks the stubborn brunette. Opal hopes that Bender says yes.

"How many is that?" Bender asks the principal.

"That's seven including the one when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon here whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet." Johnson explains.

"Now it's eight. You stay out of it!" Vernon tells the blonde.

"Excuse me, sir, it's seven!" Johnson says.

"Shut up, Peewee!" Vernon says.

"It's seven..." Opal tells Vernon.

"Shut it, new girl! You're mine Bender. For two months I gotcha! I gotcha!" Vernon exclaims. Opal rolls her eyes at the principal.

"What can I say, I'm thrilled!" Bender says sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sure that's exactly what you want these people to believe. You know something, Bender? You ought to spend a little more time trying to do something with yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. You might be better off." Vernon tells the brunette. Opal furrowed her brow. There's no way a principal should talk to his student like that.

"Alright, that's it! I'm going to be right outside those doors. The next time I have to come in here, I'm cracking skulls!" Vernon exclaims as he leaves the library and slams the door.

"Fuck you!" Bender shouts. Opal puts the middle finger up at the closed library door. Johnson and Bender look at her. Bender smirks, and Johnson laughs slightly. Opal put her hand down, feeling triumphant.

Time elapses, as Andrew plays with his sweater strings, Bender lighting his shoe on fire and lighting a cigarette, the redhead thinking, Johnson playing with his balls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), the girl in all black wrapping a small string around her finger, and Opal tapping her pens on the table.

Bender starts to play the air guitar, the girl in all black drawing, Andrew playing paper football, Opal and Johnson making small talk while their heads are down on the table.

Eventually the six teens fall asleep. 

Vernon walks into the library and sees the sleeping teenagers.

"Wake up! Who has to go to the lavatory?" he asks. All six teens raise their hands.