Jenn's First Spanking

Harry sat on the edge of the bed talking quietly with Louis until the last 20 minutes of Jenn's corner time was over. When the time was up Louis called Jenn over to him and gave her the same lecture on punctuality that Harry had heard himself multiple times. Jenn apologized to Louis and to Harry for being the cause of their tardiness. They both accepted with a hug. Then Harry stood up. "Alright Jenn, we have another matter to discuss."

"Yes Sir. In your room, or mine, or where?"

"Umm. Actually, this time I would like to do it in here if that's okay with you Lou?" Harry asked turning to look at Louis.

"Yes of course that's alright Harry. I'll just step out and give you two some privacy." Louis replied.

"Actually, Louis I was hoping that this time you would stay and um supervise. Just for the first one. To make sure I do it right." Harry answered shyly.

"Of course I will Harry but I'm sure you will do it properly or I wouldn't be allowing you to do it in the first place. You know what to do. You've seen me and Liam do it enough." Louis said sitting down in his desk chair.

"Alright Jenn, I'm not going to lecture you again because I feel like I did that good enough at the store. So, Pants and underwear down and over my lap please." Harry said sitting back down on Louis' bed. Jenn gulped but did as she was asked. Once she was over his lap Harry place a hand on her lower back and placed one of his legs over the top of Jenn's to prevent any kicking. He lifted his other hand into the air and then let it fall hard onto the bare bottom on his lap. Jenn gasped at the strength of the swat and Harry looked to Louis for encouragement to continue. Louis nodded at him and Harry lifted his hand again and continued the spanking. Harry continued until Jenn's bottom was pink and she was squirming and apologizing with a few tears running down her face. He finished up with a couple of swats to her sit spots and then pulled her up into a tight hug. Jenn wrapped her arms around him returning the hug and apologized once more. "All is forgiven love." Harry said whilst rubbing her back. "Why don't you go take a nice bath and then we will go downstairs and watch a movie?" Harry asked, kissing her on the forehead. "Okay." She replied giving him a tight squeeze, standing up, pulling her pants and underwear back up, and walking out of Louis' room.

"That was awful." Harry said to Louis' once he was sure that Jenn couldn't hear him.

Louis laughed. "Now you know how Liam and I feel whenever we have to spank you or Niall."

Harry chuckled. "I don't know. I get the feeling that you enjoy beating my ass. You do it enough!"

"I never like punishing you Haz but I will because I care about you. And if you don't want so many spankings then you need to behave yourself." Louis said seriously.

"I know Lou. And believe me, I really understand now and I'll try not to fight you so much about it next time I earn one myself." Harry said with a smile.

"I'll believe that when I see it." Louis said with a chuckle and pulled Harry into a hug.