Shopping

After the family meeting, Jenn, Harry, and Niall had went up to Jenn's new room to unpack all of her bags. It didn't take very long because she didn't bring much with her besides clothes, some books, some movies, and some pictures because it would have been hard to move it all by a commercial plane. Harry offered to take her shopping for some décor and anything else that she wanted to help make her new room feel like home. Jenn reluctantly agreed. She didn't like Harry paying for everything but she hadn't found a job yet after graduation and Harry was insisting. They walked downstairs. "Alright just let me go let either Li or Lou know that we're leaving. Did you want to change or anything before we go?" Harry said. Jenn looked down at the sweats she put on this morning before she left for the airport back in Georgia. A change of clothes might be nice. "Yeah. A change of clothes might be nice. I have been stuck in these sweats all day in cramped airports and planes." Jenn replied.

"Okay sweetheart. Meet me downstairs when you're done and I'll go find Li or Lou." Harry said kissing her on the forehead. Harry walked downstairs and didn't see anyone in the living room so he walked into the kitchen and saw Louis making some tea. "Hey Lou. Jenn and I are going to go shopping for some stuff to make her room feel a little bit more like home since she couldn't bring too much with her." Harry said whilst leaning against the counter beside Louis. "Alright Haz, that sounds like a good idea. Just make sure that you are home in time for dinner at 7:30." Louis said.

"Yes Louis. We will be home in time for dinner. I promise." Harry said looking at his watch and seeing that it was 4:30 now.

"You better be Harry. Or there will be consequences." Louis replied giving him an I mean it look.

Meanwhile, upstairs Jenn changed into a pair of black Nike running shorts, a baggy red University of Georgia t-shirt, and a pair of black Nike tennis shoes and walked downstairs to meet Harry after grabbing her phone. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw Harry sitting on the couch waiting for her. "Ready to go?" He said when he saw her. "Yep." She replied walking over to him. Harry stood up and grabbed her hand in his. The couple walked out the door and to Harry's black Range Rover. He opened the passenger door for her and she slid in. Harry walked around and got in behind the steering wheel. "Where would you like to go?" He asked smiling. "Umm... Target?!" Jenn replied smiling big.

Harry chuckled. "Alright babe. Target it is but we only have a couple of hours. We have to be home in time for dinner or we will have Louis to answer to." Harry made sure to let her know how much time they had because he knows from experience how wrapped up his girlfriend could get when she went to Target. Jenn just nodded her head as she scrolled through room décor inspiration on Pinterest on her phone. They pulled up into the target parking lot. Harry jumped out of the car and came around the car opening Jenn's door and taking her hand in his as soon she was out of the car. As soon as they walked inside Jenn grabbed a cart and immediately headed towards the home section with Harry trailing behind her. Jenn was debating on which pillows went best with the marble bed set that she had placed in the cart when Harry said "I'm going to go grab us a drink from the Starbucks at the front of the store. You stay right here and I will be right back."

"Okay." Jenn replied. Harry quickly walked back towards the front of the store. Thankfully there wasn't a line at Starbucks, so Harry got their drinks quickly and headed back to where he left Jenn. When Harry got back to the aisle that he was sure that he had left her on he was confused because he didn't see Jenn anywhere. He went through all of the surrounding aisles and still found no sign of her. Harry sighed and pulled out his phone to call her. He noticed that it was already 6:50. They had to be back home by 7:30 and they still had to check out, they still had to make the 15 minute drive back to the house, and he still hadn't found Jenn. He quickly dialed her number and she answered on the third ring. "Hey babe." She said happily. "Where are you?!" Harry asked frustrated. "The picture frames." She replied. "Don't move I will be there in a minute."