TAOM~1

Up at night, I have nothing to do. The bed is so out of wack that you would think there were bricks under the comforter. I've broken every single body part on this so called "bed". Why do I have this brick bed, well it's because I'm an omega. I'm the only omega. Everyone above me can get better beds. How do I know well first, I am basically there maid. Second my parents are betas. They are so ashamed of me.

They said that they belittle me because I'm such a low rank and they are a higher rank. They rub it in my face like it's not hurting me, like it's not making me even more broken. My parents-

"Get up!" I hear a deep voice say. I know the voice so well that I already know his intentions. "Alpha Reese." I said bowing my head in submission. Then I feel a hard fist make contact with my jawline. I fall to the floor and hold my wounded jaw. Alpha Reese picked me up and slammed me on the ground. He got on top of me and started punching me. Like full blown punching. By this time he had broken my nose four times. He didn't seem satisfied so he picked up a dresser and throws it on my ribs. He hears a satisfying crack and is pleased but just for fun he wiped out his claws and swipes it across my ribs making me cry out and pain.

He leaves the room but not before stomping on the dresser that is still on me. I was already crying, I'm tired of crying every day. I'm done with this. My parents don't want me, the pack treats me like I'm a maid, and I always have something broke every week. I'm done with this pack. I'd rather die then continue to let them beat me and throw me around like a rag doll.

This day is the day I become the new and improved Aura. But first if I'm going to be the new and improved Aura then I need to look the part. I'll do that in the morning, but first I need to focus on getting my rib in place and packing my stuff up.

I muster up some strength to push the dresser off. I stand up carefully, to not make it worse. I look at the time and see that to I have 10 minutes before my alarm goes off, so I could get up to get ready for school. I decided to just get ready anyway. I walk to my box. Yep my box cause I don't have a closet, I look deep in the bottom and find a leather jacket, skinny jeans that actually look decent, and a "not today" shirt. Wait can't forget my heels. I got the heels from my brother. He bought me three pair of Converses because he noticed I didn't really have anything. My brother is a beta in another pack that I know nothing of.

I haven't shifted yet, that's another reason I'm an omega. I sigh and walk over to my bathroom. That's one thing I actually have that's for everyone. I turn on the shower and strip down.
I do my feminine things and wash myself. I step out and wrap the slightly dirty towel around my body and go to my bedroom. I dry off and put my clothes on. I look at the time and I have about 20 minutes to get to school. I don't have a car so I walk or run. Even though I haven't shifted yet I'm still fast.

I get to the school about 10 minutes later. Did I mention it's a werewolf school? That means stronger people and more people can beat you up.

I walk from out the woods and it seems like everyone was staring. They sensed that I wasn't a higher rank but yet they still had their eyes on me. I hear whispers from boys saying they would bang me and what not. Let's just hope this day don't turn out too bad. Cause God knows it could be.