Chapter 10

I'm going as fast as possible and I notice that there were multiple energy levels tht weren't Goku nor Vegeta and it was too high to be krillins and Gohans so I'm flying as fast as possible until I almost get hit by a ki blast.

YN "The hell?"

I turn to see someone that looked familiar.

??? "Ah time to die monkey."

YN "Oh I'm sorry. Who are you?"

??? "Well. I guess I can tell you what my name is since you're about to die. My name is Cooler."

YN "Oh god what a strange name whats next you have a brother named Frieza and a father name cold?"

Cooler "Actually yes indeed I do. My brother called for me and my squadron to show up here so that he could make it out of here alive."

YN "Oh god this is getting boring. Lets just fight already."

Cooler "So quick to die. Very well lets get to it."

We charged at each other and I go to hit him and he dodges then hits me in the face and sends me into the side of a plateau and starts firing his death beams at me.

Cooler "I thought my brother said that you'd be a challenge but all you've been is a failure."

YN "Did I say that I was done?"

Cooler "Oh so you can stand now, but that change a thing."

YN "Come at me then and see if that's right."

He comes flying at me and starts hitting me, then kicks me in the chest sending me further into the ground. I stand up again and noticed that he was about to hit me with another one until I appeared behind him and grabbed his tail and begun spinning him around and when I released him, I then appeared behind him and started beating the shit out of him. I then hit him into the ground and he stood up and said.

Cooler "Ah I see how you could have been a problem for my little shit brother."

YN "I will kill you."

Cooler "Oh I highly doubt that you will even be ale to land a hit on me. You see I can transform far beyond that of my little brother."

YN "Hmm. Alright then."

??? "Look what we have here."

YN "Huh?"

I look up to see a male that has some kind of helmet on and he has Dende by the neck.

??? "Caught him trying to hide in the fight."

YN "Let him go!"

??? "Oh and what are you going to do about it if I don't?"

YN "I will kill you."

He starts laughing and I fly up into the air and I started beating the crap out of him. I grabbed him by the head and slammed it against my knee then fire a ki blast at him and sent him flying. I grabbed Dende and turned my back to the enemy as he started firing ki at me. I go behind a cliff and sat dende down and started healing him.

YN "Come on Dende don't be dead."

As I'm healing him I get hit in the head and I go flying. I look to see that Cooler has transformed and he is coming at me at full speed, I go to put my hands up, but he was too quick and hit me before I could do anything and he just kept hitting me to the point where I wasn't able to stand.

Dende "YN!"

YN "Wh-what?"

Dende was running over to me and he puts his hands out and tried healing me.