Chapter 9

I looked at the two weirdos.

YN "Well Goku shall we fight these two?"

Goku "Lets do this."

I Looked at Ginyu and he said.

Ginyu "You only have a power level of 45,000. This should be easy."

YN "Let's see about that."

he charges at me and we begin throwing punches and kicks at each other as for Goku. He's basically just toying with Jeice. Ginyu punched me in the face so I kicked him in the chin then grabbed his head and bashed it against my knee.

Ginyu "How are you this strong your power level is only 45,000."

I didn't say anything just kept beating the crap out of him. Goku then started doing the same. except he wasn't using most of his power.

Ginyu "You are really strong. What is your true power?"

YN "If I do this then I'd have to kill you."

Ginyu "Yeah right."

YN "Very well."

I began to charge up.

YN "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ginyu "Hmm? 50,000.........75,000........90,000."

YN "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ginyu "110,000!!!........... 125,000......... 160,000.. IMPOSSIBLE!!.......195,000.

Jeice mind "This is how Burter and recoome didn't stand a chance against  this guy he is really this powerful."

Goku "Well he wanted to know YN's power and it seems YN decided to show him."

I am still powering up and 1 minute goes by and I stop.

Ginyu "4-4-450,000?!? There's no way that you are this strong."

YN "Best believe it because this will be that last thing that you remember."

I then start another assault of punches and kicks against him I then clasp my hands together and slammed him to the ground making a huge crater. He gets up and brings his hand out and says.

Ginyu "MILKY CANNON!"

A purple ki ball comes at me so I dodge out of the way then he said.

Ginyu "Now's my chance. CHANGE NOW!!"

a beam was coming at me, but like the previous attack I moved out of the way of it.

YN "This is the end of you Ginyu, but don't worry you will be joining your friends in the afterlife."

I charged up a ki blast in my hand then said.

YN "It's over. Take this! FINAL SPIRIT BLAST!!"

I threw my hand forward and it went too fast for him to dodge. As it hit him all you could hear was him scream and when the dust cleared he was no more. I looked over and saw that Goku still hasn't taken care of Jeice.

YN "Seriously you haven't beaten him yet?"

Goku "YN why did you kill him?"

YN "Really? He was going to try and switch bodies with me. Also, they were about to kill your friend and your son. Hell Vegeta had trouble with taking them on. There are some people that can't be redeemed. Some times you have to kill people to save others."

I then searched for Dende's energy and he was at Gurus house.

YN "Hmm. I guess I should drop by and say something to them."

I turn to Goku.

YN "I'll see you later I have to go see the elder of this world."

I took off to go see Guru.

As I'm flying I sense two power levels that are coming towards me and one was stronger than me while the other is weaker. I ignored the power levels and kept going forward and when I did that I got to the house and noticed a hole in the house so I went through it and got to the elder.

YN "Hello old man."

Guru "YN....YN. Where have you been?"

YN "Earth. Just got here a few minutes ago. Where's Dende."

Guru "He was being a party pooper so I decided to send him off to help the earthlings with the dragon balls."

Guru "Now that you're here, you can do stuff for me."

YN "Actually no I can't do that. I came here for a different reason."

Guru "And what would that be?"

YN "Unlock my hidden potential."

Guru "Hmm. Alright come here and let grab ahold of your essence."

YN "Geez you're a weirdo."

I walked over to him and he placed his hand on my head and I felt a sudden burst of power rush through me and he then said.

Guru "If you see a dead namekian ignore him. I sent him on this mission and i will let him die."

YN "let me guess nail?"

Guru "It was nail."

YN "Oh.......well then anyway I'm gonna go I'll see you later."

I then took off to where I was at earlier. I have this feeling in my gut that they need my help.

YN "Well lets hope that nothing bad happens to any of them."

End of chapter 9
Hey you guys I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating this story for a while for that here's a picture of me

End of chapter 9Hey you guys I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating this story for a while for that here's a picture of me