Chapter 7

YN's Pov

I was on the ship with goku to Namek and He turns and looks at me.

Goku: So are you ready to start training?

YN: Do you even have to ask? Let's do this.

he heads to the gravity machine and we start at 20 times normal gravity and we instantly fall to the ground.

YN: Damn this is going to be harder than I thought.

I was slowly getting up and I soon was standing straight up and I started walking around so I could get use to it and then I started jogging a bit and as soon as Goku got up started moving around he said.

Goku: YN lets Spar.

YN: Very well lets do this.

We got into fighting positions we then go at each other and we start throwing punches and kicks then we throw a ki blast at each other and when we block it and we go back to hitting each other.

5 hours go by

we are tired but we can move a lot better in this. As we both go to hit each other we hit each other in the face and soon then fall to the ground from exhaustion.

YN: This is going to be harder than I thought.

Goku: Hehehe You can say that again.

I stand up and I head down stairs and get some food and something to drink and I sit down and start eating.

After I finished

I went back upstairs and I went back to training and as I got there I saw Goku doing push-ups and I said.

YN: You need to rest Goku. If you don't you'll just tire your body out and you'll passout. 

Goku: I ugh know I'm ugh just getting in a couple more push-ups.

He stands up and goes down stairs and gets something to drink and eat. I go to the gravity machine and its at 25 times normal gravity so I push it to 35 times normal gravity. my legs felt heavy and I could barely walk. So I thought of an easier way to try to be able to move normally.

I closed my eyes and concentrated my ki inside my body and I open them and I take one step and it's a whole hell of a lot easier to move.

I decided to use the final shine attack and I fired it and made a circle and as it was closing in on me I made an X with my arms and I blocked the attack. my arms were hurting but I didn't let that stop me so I continued training at 35 times normal gravity.

8 hours later

I have been doing push ups and sit-ups and continuing throwing ki blasts in a circle and them hitting me but after I finished training at that 35 times normal gravity it basically destroyed my armor so I decided to go and change into something else. I went down stairs and saw that goku was out cold in the chair I sighed at the scene and I remembered I didn't bring any clothes with me so I remembered a technique that I learned.

YN: Clothes Beam.

A light shined over me and out came my new outfit.