🔞 Trust me

(please vote and let me know your thoughts <3)

Tae's pov

"jeo-jeongguk i-it hurts...ah~" i moaned as jeongguk waits for me to get use to the pain.

"it's okay baby that's the point you'll get hurt in the first,but you will surely love it later" jeongguk whisper on my ear softly.

"move now please"
"okay baby"

Jeongguk gently push in and out of me and i moan helplessly on the pillow.

As jeongguk keep on thrusting inside me he whisper 'i love you's' and 'it's okay's' to my ear and i surely melted on that.

"ngh~ faster...please" i please as he quicken his pace and thrusted deeper inside of me.

I won't be lying that i don't like this. Jimin said to me that getting in the moment like this was the best feeling you could have... And i'm sure his indeed sure about that.

I moan louder as he suddenly hit something that make me go crazy as hell. I held his abdomen(?) and want him to stop but he keeps on going and that made feel so ugh!

He just hold my hand and comfort me and keep saying 'stay calm,it's okay' over and over.

I can't help it but i love the pleasure i'm receiving and the man who is sending me pleasure is my beloved boyfriend that trully loves me,and he knows that i love him to very much.

"i'm gonna cum"
"me too babe..let's cum together"

As we both cum i held his hands and intertwined them with mine and he lean to my neck kissing my nape and leaving marks on it.

He move his lips to mine and kiss me passionately.

He turn me over and face me to him so that we can kiss more. Both of us pull out to the kiss and...

"i love you beautiful"
"and i love you too handsome"

As we said those word we smile at each other and drifted to sleep.

•••••••••••••
Sooo! That was short. I can't write long since i'm a starter for writing something like thisss.

Any gays. Sorry for such a long wait we got through so many christmas parties and i got so tired and no time for writing. But i'll update if i can and have more ideas to write more.

Let me know your thoughts if you like thisss. ❤❤

~J