Chapter 6

Natsu's POV:
It's been about a month since the accident and Lucy has been healing very well. I've been getting nightmares though, but when I wake up Lucy is always there. Three days after Lucy woke up I asked her about what we were. She said that we could be whatever I wanted us to be. Let's just say we're official now and the entire guild was surprised, they celebrated for about four days.

Right now I'm renovating my little house because I told her that we should move in together. She on the other hand said no, well, until I fixed it up. So here I am, fixing it up while she was at the guild getting used to not having her arm.

I looked down at my right hand and saw my new guildmark. I remember the day I changed it because Lucy was so proud of hers and couldn't have it. I switched my guildmark so that it would be on my right hand in pink, and it turned out that she had placed her new guildmark where my old one had been. I remember how happy she was when she saw my hand. Now she loves holding my right hand even more.

Lucy should be getting her new arm soon
which is good because it's been tough on her.
I'm just glad that my nightmare didn't become a reality, I don't know what I would've done with myself.
End.

——————————————————————
So it's the end of the book. I honestly didn't know how to finish it, this was supposed to be a one-shot and I'll probably re-write it as a one shot. But my mind has been focused on my other book no matter how hard I try to write this one. I'm sorry that this chapter is trash, I just couldn't think of anything anymore. I love you guys! Bye!
-H