Chap 7-You want some tea..Yui?

Aki's P.O.V
   Weeks have passed and it has been 2 weeks since me and Yui moved in
I look over at the clock and see that it says 5:30, 'ugh, I gotta go before the table wear Otaku scolds me for being late to dinner' I thought as I got out of bed, wearing my cute little cat onesie, which I love sooo much.
   I was to lazy to go down the stairs, so I look over the railing to see Shu standing there "Hey Shu, catch" he just held his arms up, not even bothering to look up, the brothers enter the room "Ehh, Shu what are you-" I interrupted reiji as I yelled "CANNONBALL" I jump and he catches me "Oh that's what" Reiji said pushing up his glasses, the brothers seem quite calm today.
   We head over to the table and Yui runs in wearing a laced night gown, she thought she would get attention but the brothers were just staring at me "ugh why won't y'all stare at me any more, y'all use to be crazy about me" I choke on my food while trying to hold a laugh "sorry..*cough cough* I don't think they *cough* understand whore" I say, Ayato pats my back and I smile at him, reassuring him that I am ok."So miss Aki, miss Yui, we will not be going to school today because I have some important business" Reiji said while getting up from the table "Ok" Yui says "yes sir" I say trying to correct her with manners "Yui, you will come by my office in an hour for a private lesson" she nods, but then dares to ask him something 'she's gonna pay' I thought as I finish up my meal, "Wait what about Aki, she needs a lesson" he turns back with a glare that you didn't want to look at or else you might turn into a statue "because she is smarter than you, do you dare back talk me again or shall I punish you" she stays quiet "welling im going to sleep good night y'all" I wink at them "G-good night Aki" they all say except for Yui who just fake gagged.
                 Yui's P.O.V~
   Ugh I swear she is trying to steal the brothers from me, I mean I don't like her but I do kind of regret what I did to her when she was little, but I still really don't like her.
   I look at the clock to see that it is 7:58 "crap 2 minutes till the lesson" I say and run to Reiji's room, I softly knock, I hear nothing, I slowly open the door to see Reiji, sitting there sleeping peacefully, I walk up to him and tap him "Reiji~kun it's 8:00" he slowly wakes up, "what do you want mortal" I give him a 'what do you mean' look "oh right your lesson" he gets up and goes to a counter "would you like some tea Yui?" He asked in a slightly calm voice, I nod and he pours me some "T-thank you" I say and sip the tea, instantly my hands feel numb and I drop the cup on the floor and it shatters "S-sorry" I say as I try to get up, just to fall on my knees, I start picking up the shards of glass,"ouch" I say once i felt that a piece of glass had cut into my numb skin, Reiji then picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pins me to the book shelf "that was very stupid of you Yui" he chuckled a little and licked my hand to get the blood off "delicious, but I bet Aki's is better" he then bit into my neck, I moan a little while running my hands through his hair, he stops and pushing me to the ground "disgusting" that's all he says before I black out.
Aki's P.O.V~
I wake up to hear Yui morning in the room beside me which is...Reiji's room.... eh is she that desperate I mean Reiji is hot but he is rude.
I get up and make my way down stairs again, just to see a guy with green hair "hmm, who are you" that's all I said before I realized he had knocked me out "GAHH"