Chap 16-Meh special day

Ok quick note if you look at the picture, her eyes change different colors, like it depends on the day or mood, so say her eyes can be brown or blue.

Ok and This will probably be a long chapter and someone did pm me, saying Aki is a hoe because she has kissed the triplets and everything...Thanks 😂, I don't think she is a hoe and it's my character, last Time I checked I can do whatever to my characters 😂👌🏼 thanks for the imfo plus THERE IS GONNA BE KISSING IN THIS NOT BY ALL OF THE TRIPLETS BUT SOME OTHERS ITS HOW SHE SAYS THANK YOU <- ok I wasn't yelling actually I was saying it with excitement so enjoy guys
^
^
^
Aki's P.O.V
It has been a week since the other set of brothers have moved in,Shin and Carla are actually pretty nice.
We were in the limo coming home from night cool, I was HYPER like a lot "Are we there yet" "are we there yet" "are we the-" but I was interrupted by Reiji as usual "Miss Komori why are you so hyper, please stop asking if we are there yet also" he pinches the bridge of his nose, Laito looks dumb founded "Isn't it obvious, today is Cutie-Chan's birthday" the brothers pause, "WHAT" the Mukamis,Tsukanami's and sakamakis all yell except Shu, Ayato, and Laito, I smile and nod "I turn 16 today" (Hehe chap 16, she turns 16 I just noticed that >~<)
Yui just sits there, "That's right it is your birthday" I smile "Yep, that's the day I tried to hang myself because of you remember" I turn back in my seat and rest my head on Ayatos shoulder, Yui death glares me and the others just look confused "Mmm why is Bitch-Chan so mean," Laito pouts I pat his head "It's ok, it's in the past, plus look WE ARE HOME" I yell and jump out of the limo as quick as possible "Wait Aki" I hear commander buzz kill say "Hmm Reiji-kun" he blushes "Stop calling me that" he shows me a schedule which looks like he just wrote, saying at this certain time I will hang out with the brothers, I nod and go get dressed, first was Kanato so I get into a cute teal dress with white flats, and put a cute teddy bear clip in and head to his room.

Kanato's time with Aki
3rd person P.O.V
Aki knocks on Kanatos door to see him open it, it was cute he was in a little suit and so was teddy "Please come in" he motions the girl towards a table, her eyes suddenly widen at the scenery, a table with food,candles,desert it was a feast "Did you cook all of this Kana-chan?" she asked, he blushes and hides behind his teddy bear "I did" he walks over to the table and sits down, 'so he's not gonna be a gentlemen hmm' the girl thought, hoping he would have pulled the chair for her, she goes and sits down.
When they start eating Aki's eyes start to sparkle "This is so good~" she says and Kanato giggles "Thank you Aki-chan, care for some desert" he hands her a plate of brownies, "Would I" she grabs them a starts eating them, slightly moaning when it touches her tongue, Kanato giggles again, "Happy birthday Aki-chan" she smiles "Thank you Kana-chan" he returns the smile, "it's time for you to go to Shu" she nods and kisses him on the cheek before running out,Kanato was smiling...but then tripping over something in the hallway.

Shu's time with Aki
3rd person P.O.V
Aki tripped over something in the hallway, falling onto her butt "G-gomen" she looks up to see Shu, "Oh Shu-kun, it's time for me to spend time with you" she smiles he groans and gets off of the floor, picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the music room then putting her , "Sing" is all he says before plopping down on the floor, she nods (Ok I personally love this song, so if you don't you skip it...I guess XD)

I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own

Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home