Chapter 9: Kiss and Make up 💋💋💋

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING YOU GUYS VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

              I was walking from my night shift, when a dark figure appeared in front of me. The figure pulled off their hood and I saw that I person was Hyunjin. He walked up to me.  "Y/n, let's go." He said and grabbed my arm, and put me into his car. "I-i-i just wanna go home." I stuttered. I haven't seen him in so long, I was scared of why he wants to see me now. "he's gonna fight me." he said and I froze. "W-what." I asked stuttering. "It worked.. I'll be fighting him tomorrow, there is just one thing left to do." he said and then he smirked.  I told Mark not to fight him and he.... "what is it." I asked. You'll see, you're off the hook." he said before I left I turned to him. "delete it." I said sternly. "what.." he said confused. "you said I was off the hook so delete it." I said. He took out his phone, unlocked it, then handed it to me. "you delete it." he said. I grabbed the phone and deleted it. I felt relieved to not be blackmailed anymore. I left the car and watch him drive off. I called for a taxi and hop in. I told him to take me to mark's house address fast. Once I was there I knocked on his door. He opened the door. before he could speak I cut him off. "How could you be so fucking dumb!" I yelled.

Mark POV

          There was a knock on the door, so I went to open it  and I saw Y/n. before I could say anything she cut me off. "How could you be so fucking dumb!" she yelled. I saw some of the neighbors coming out, so I pulled her inside. I closed the door and turned towards her. "Why the hell are you freaking yelling for." I asked. "When were you gonna tell me." she asked. "Tell you fucking what." I asked. "Tell me that you were gonna fight Hyunjin even though I told no!" she yelled. "I'm trying to help you y/n." i said trying not to raise my voice. "He has a plan, that you know nothing about." she said. "Then tell me it." I said. "I don't now anything about it." she said. "Really, your gonna tell me because you're pissed off at me." I said. "If I k new I would tell you even if I was mad at you, but you have to be stupid and not listen to me." she said. "Your fucking overreacting." I said. She was starting to piss me off. I hate it when people yell at me. "No I am-." I cut her off.

End of Mark POV

           "No I am-." Mark grabbed me and kissed me. I wanted to pull away, but my body wouldn't allow me too. I melted right into the kiss.

3rd person POV

     Y/n wrapped her arm around Mark's neck pulling him closer, as he pushed her against the wall. His lips moved towards her neck biting and sucking on it
aggressively. Y/n moaned softly. Mark held her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.  "Mark.." Y/n said and he pushed his door open. "I can't control myself anymore." He groaned. He smashed his lips on y/n while placing her on his bed. He ripped her clothes off and in the process his also.  His lips towards her waist kissing her. 

End of 3rd person POV 

            His lips wouldn't leave my body, once he reached my waist he stopped. "Get ready babe." he said suddenly I felt a warm sensation in my clit. I was squirming under his hold. He handle me down while he continued doing his magic. "A-ah Mark!" I moan out. he stopped and aligned himself towards my clit. I looked at his member, and it Wass no joke. "H-How is-." he cut me off. "oh it will." he said and entered into me without warning. "AHHH MARK IT HURTS!" I screamed. I was still a virgin... I know surprising. I held on to his shoulders scratching then as the pleasure increased. "faster!" I moaned out. "what's my name." Mark asked me. "Mark!" I said. "No it's not." He groaned. "Go faster dammit." I moaned and he went faster hitting my g- spot. I felt a knot start to form in my stomach. "I think I-i-i gonna c-cum!" mark said looking me, as his thrust get sloppy. We cum at the same time. He pulled out then released on himself on my stomach and he collapse on top of me.  "Y/n...." he breathed out heavily. "Yes." I said, my chest moving   up and down.  "Be my girlfriend." He said and turned to look at my face. "Ok then be my boyfriend." I said and he smiled. "Fuck yes." he said. I smiled a bit. "I love you." he said, his eyes fluttering close. "I love you..too." I then dozed off to sleep. 

Next Day..........................

               I woke up and saw that I was in Mark's arms. I looked at his face, he looked completely harmless. He opened his eyes and looked at me then smiled. "Am I that handsome." he asked me. "No." I said trying to get up, but I fell back. Mark got up and and then carried me to the bathroom. "You can put me down now." I said. "I have to get ready too." he said. "For what exactly." I asked him.  ".....The fight, Y/n." he sighed. "Oh, yeah.." I said looking down. He was still gonna fight Hyunjin..... "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Anyways it will be my last fight anyway." he said and I looked up. "Are you really serious ." I asked him. "Yes of course. So, let's take a shower." he said. "Mark!!" I yelled as he walked into the shower. 

Later..............................

3rd Person POV 

            Mark was in the his personal gym, getting ready for his match. He was lifting weights, jump roping, speed bagging, and sparring. He started hitting the punching bag. He started to imagine the punching bag as it was Hyunjin, he started to punch it harder. "I. WILL. FUCKING. KILL. YOU. HWANG. HYUNJIN." He yelled punching the bag after every pause. He kicked, Kicked, and kicked.

Mark POV 

 "Mark..." I stopped at the sound of y/n. I turned around to see her in front of me.  she was holding a tray of fruits and two smoothies. "You need something healthy, to be energized for your fight." she said sitting down on the mat. "Come eat." she said patting down on the spot beside her. I sat down beside her. "Open up." she said putting the strawberry towards my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed her to feed me. I loved the attention she was giving me anyway. I grabbed the smoothie eating it. "Y/n..do you remember the day we met." I asked her. "of course, I remember it like it was yesterday." She said. "It's one of the best memories ever." I said. "Why is that." she asked. "Cause I met you dumbass." I said and she hit me. "You asshole." she said playfully pouting. "Your not suppose to hit your oppa." I said and she hit me again.  I shoved her over slightly. she pushed me overt making me, fall over. "You ass." I said. She stood up, bout to walk away. I grabbed her legs and she fell on top of me. "I love you.." I said and she smiled. "I love you too..." she said and kissed my lips. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at IT AGAIN HEY YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I JUST WANT OT SAY DEAR BANGTAN REACHED 500 FLIPPING SUBS IM SO HAPPY IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST IN ONLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS 3 1/2 TO BE EXACT. ANYWAY LOVE YAL;L AND BYE TILL NEXT TIME