Chapter 2: Tats on me princess

Time skip

Y/n POV

I was working at the local coffee shop taking people's orders. "Y/n?" A voice said. I looked up and saw Mark. "So you prayed huh." I asked him. "Yup." He said then laughed. "What can I get you my shift is over in five." I said. "Ice Vanilla Coffee ☕️." He said. "K, Rose, I V C please." I said towards her way. She gave me a thumbs up and went on it. "Y/n." I looked at Mark. "Since your off soon why don't you come along with me." He asked me. "To do what." I asked. "Get a tat." He said. I always wanted to get a tattoo just wanted to wait. I took off my apron and grabbed his coffee then went around the counter. "Your coffee, lets go." I said and handed him his coffee.

We got outside and he walked to a motorcycle. "Nice.." I mumbled admiring the bike. "I know, hop on." He said hearing me. I hoped on. "Wait where are the helmets." I asked. "That wouldn't be fun would it, just hold on." He said getting on. I wrapped my arm around his waist tightly. We arrived at the tattoo parlor. "Mark, my favorite customer." A short guy walked up to us as we entered. "Hey Mario." Mark said. "Who's the beautiful around me. "In your fucking dreams." I said removing his arm.
"What can I do for y'all." Mario asked. "A tat on my arm and one for her also." Mark said and I looked at him. "And I'm paying." He added. "You don't-." He cut me off. "Pick where you want it or I will princess." He said and I rolled my eyes. "My thigh." I said. "Ok, Moonbyul help her out while I start on Mark." He said and I looked at the girl.

She was pretty and had tattoos all up on her arm. "Come back here and we'll get started." She said and I went towards the back with her. "What do you you want." She asked putting her gloves on. I looked at the walls of all the art and tattoos then found the one that I wanted. "That one." I said and pointed. "Nice choice.." she stopped indicating me to say my name. "Y/n." I said. "Nice to meet you. Can you slide your shorts down please. " She said. "Sure and Same." I said then pulled down my shorts and she started my tattoo. It was painful at first but as she continued it felt way better. "Done." She said. I stood up and looked in the mirror. "Now that's what I call a tattoo." I said amazed.

Tattoo:

       We walked out to the front

We walked out to the front. I looked at Mark tattoo. It really fitted him it was a rattle snake. "Nice one Mark." I said. "Thanks. Yours is hotter tho princess." He winked. Mark gave Mark money as I was about to give Moonbyul money also. He grabbed my wrist. "I told I was paying." He said. "I hate people paying for me." I said. "Get use to it princess." He said grabbing the money putting it on my back pocket. "Thanks Mario and Moon, see you later." He said we walked out.

I hopped on the Motorcycle behind Mark as he started driving. "You sure you wanna hang with me." He asked me. "What do you mean." I asked. "I'm a troublemaker, haven't you heard I know that bartender told you." He said. "Yeah...but I don't care." I said as we walked up to the apartment door. What the hell is wrong with my mouth right now. "Really." He said backing me against the wall by the door. He
Trapped me between his arms. "You know your really flirty." I said. "Just for you princess." He said leaving three centimeters between the two of us. "Y/n!!!!" I turned my head to see Hyebin. I pushed Mark away from me. "Bye princess." He smirked. I walked inside. "So y'all are dati-." I cut her. "No and never will." I said and she glanced at my thigh. "You got a tattoo with Mark. Ahhh!" She screamed fan girling. "Bye Hyebin." I said walking into my room.

—————-Time Skip—————

We got off work early and walked home I open the the door to see. "Princess." I looked up and saw Mark, Jinyoung and the rest of their friends. I rolled my eyes. "I like her already." A guy with red hair said. "Shut it." Mark said. "I'm bambam." The guy with the red hair said. "I'm Jaebum." "I'm Jackson or Wang puppy or steal your gal boy-." "I'm yugyeom, the cutest of the whole group." "Yeah right." Mark scoffed. "I'm youngjae your sunshine your only sunshine an we are Got7." He said and smiled. "I'm y/n." I said. "We know Mark talks about you non stop-." Mark cut yugyeom off. "No I don't." "Hyebin can we talk." I said and grabbed her hand and walked towards my room. "What the hell are they doing here." I asked. "Well the invited us to a pool party wanna go." She asked me. "Hyebin-." She cut me off. "I will clean the house for a month." She said. "Ok, get out tell them we'll get ready."

Hyebin POV

I walked up to them. "Could y'all wait out will be there soon." I said. "Ok later." Bambam said as they left to their ride.

End of Hyebin POV

I changed into the bathing suit that Hyebin has been begging me to wear.

Bathing suit outfit:

What I wear on top:

What I wear on top:

Mark POV

      "You sure got an eye Mark." Jackson said. "What do you like about her." Youngjae asked me. "She is feisty and not so quick to throw her self at me which is hella attractive." I said. "Your right, you know what we should play truth or dare." Jinyoung said. "And Coco." Bambam singed. "Great idea." I said. Oh I can't wait.

End of Mark POV

      "This is so revealing." I whined. "You look hot calm down." Hyebin scold me. "Let's go." She added and we walked outside. We were looking for the guys but couldn't find them. Then there was a beep. We turned and saw a limo. The window rolled down and we saw Jaebum. "Hop in, y'all look hot." He said and I saw someone hit him. We stepped in. Hyebin sat by Jinyoung and I sat by Jaebum.

Jaebum POV

     Y/n sat next to me and I saw Mark glare at me. Oh this will be fun.

End of Jaebum POV

Mark POV

    I saw y/n sit by Jaebum and I sent a glare. Him and y/n were talking and she just kept laughing it was bothering me....a lot.

End of Mark POV

    "You know Mark is staring at us." Jaebum said and I laughed a little. "There's no reason to." I said. "You know he likes you he probably jealous right now." He said. "We met one month ago." I laughed. Suddenly I was grabbed  turned and saw I was beside Mark. Maybe Jaebum was right??... nah. "W-why-." He cut me off.

"You sit by me only, Got it."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter will be.. ..... something else to crazy that of course got7 wouldn't do it..... maybe Bambam! I'm just playing love ya and write to you soon.